II.

Helloooo it's me again. I had some ideas and decided to update a little earlier so yeah that's it.

Enjoy!

_________________
_____________________

After Gojo left Megumi went to his room. He grabbed his pajamas and went to bathroom. He took a quick shower. He brushed his teeth and went back to his room. He locked the door then layed on the bed.

"Megumi? Open the door!" Megumi started shaking as he heard his dad shout. He shout his eyes as small tears escapeed them. "MEGUMI I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! OPEN UP YOU LITTLE PICE OF SHIT!!"

Megumi put a pillow over his head. 'He's drunk again. It's going to be over soon hold on a little more he'll go to sleep soon' Megumi thought to himself as he slowly fell asleep.

Megumi opened his eyes. It was still dark outside. The letter really needed to go to the toilet. He got up and quietly opened the door. He made his way to the toilet and locked the door.

The letter flushed the toilet and unlocked the door. His eyes wide opened when he saw his dad standing in front of him. "Please.....dad I beg you please don't...." Megumi begged his father with tears in his eyes.

The only response Toji gave him was when he took his belt off. Megumi started walking backwards till he hit the wall with his back. Toji got closer to him. He held his belt in one hand as he hit the belt on his other hand.

Megumi slide down the wall and hugged his knees. "Please dad I'll do anything...*sob*...just please let me go.." the letter cryed out.

"I won't let you go you little pice of shit!" Toji rises his hand with belt. "DAD PLEASE I BEG YOU! I'LL DO Any - *HIT*-AGH!" Megumi screamed in pain as the belt hit his left arm. Small sobs could be heard if you would listened closely.

Toji raised his hand again an hit again. This time Megumi tried stopping the hit and put his hand towards the belt so the belt hit it.

"HOW DARE YOU!! KNOW YOUR PLACE!! SHITY OMEGA!!" this words stabbed Megumi right in the heart. Toji grabbed his son by collar and lift him up. He started choking him. "ehh.....dad..plea- *punch*"

"This is what you get for ordering your dad what he should do" he let go of his son as the letter fell to the floor. His hand was over his eye. He sobbed in pain. Not a minute after he got a strong kick in a stomach. He twitched in pain. Then his dad kneeled down next to him.

"Want more?" he looked at his son like he wanted to kill him. "n-no...s-sir" a punch hit Megumis mouth. "I didn't hear you! Will you be a good boy and listen to everything I say?!" Megumi looked his dad in the eyes. "Yes S-sir" Toji got up. "good"

With that Toji left his son beaten up on the bathroom floor. Megumi got up and made his way downstairs to kitchen he tried being as quiet and quick as possible. He opened the freezer and took out some ice. He put it in a plastic bag and wrapped it with a cloth.

He went back upstairs to his room. Letter sat on his bed and let the small sobs out while he pressed ice on his eye. He then moved ice to his lips and so on, on all the spots he got hit on.

__________
___________________

Another part is done.
Idk why but I'm crying a little😢
Next part will be posted soon