X.

Megumi went back up to his room and closed the door behind. 'why the hell did I even say that?' he couldn't escape the fact he actually said that. He got dressed.

 He got dressed

(his outfit ^. without the mask and bag or whatever this is)

He made his way downstairs put on his shoes and left. He made his way to the train station and got on a train. He sat down and waited for the train to arrive at the station where he needs to get off. He was so hot. 'why did I put that much layers on? It's not even that cold'

Megumi got off the train and made his way to the hospital . He entered the hospital and waited in the waiting room. "Megumi Fushiguro?" the doctor came out and called for his name. "Yes?" he stood up. "You may come in" Megumi walked in the room with doctor. "How can I help you today?" "Emmm... I'd like to get a recipe for stronger medicine. This one didn't work on me while I was in a heat.

He pulled a small box out of his pocket and put it on the table in front of the doctor. Doctor picked it up and took a look at it." This one?" "Yes" doctor took a closer look at it. "This is one of the strongest medicine we have and it didn't effect you even a little bit?" Megumi shook his head. "the thing is that my best friends brother calmed me down with his pheromones"

"I'm sorry to tell you this but I'll give you a recipe for the strongest medicine we have. Go to drug store and get it. If you take it and it works come to me and tell me so that I can let the drug store know you'll be coming to pick them uponce a Mont so that they'll have them all the time. But I'm afraid that it may not work either which means that you'll have to find yourself an Alfa for your heat. You two don't need to be together it's just like a sex partner that you have to no feelings for"

"But I'm still only 17" Megumi didn't really want to spend three days or more with random Alpha. "Well I'm afraid that nobody cares about that in this word when you get into your first heat you have to take care of it. It doesn't matter if you are a minor. I know it sounds horrible and all but this is just how it works. And please make sure to use a condom. There were so many minors getting pregnant cuz they were careless. They couldn't get rid of baby without their parents permission and they usually aren't on good terms with them so that was a problem"

'what am I supposed to do? I can't just go to a random Alfa and ask him to sleep with me' megumi stood up and took the recipe. "Thank you I'll be back if they work or not" he then left and went to the drug store. He got two boxes just in case. He made his way back home and threw himself on his bed. His eyes closed and he fell asleep.

-time skip-

"Hey! I'm finally back!" Yuuji entered the house and made his way upstairs. There was a knock on the door before the door opened. "Megumi? You awake?" Megumi turn around on his bed now facing Yuuji. His eyes were barely open. "Hi" his voice was sleepy. "Feeling any better?" "Yes I went to the doctor and drug store" Yuuji sat down next to Megumi. "Any? What did the doctor say?" smaller boy sat up next to Yuuji. "He said that if the medicine won't work I'll need to find myself an Alfa for the time when I'm in a heat"

"But you're under age!" "I know I don't know what I'm supposed to do" Megumis eyes filled up with tears. Yuuji hugged him. "It's okay. You'll be fine. We'll take care of it somehow" Megumi hugged Yuuji tight and cried. The door slightly opened and Sukunas head entered the room. "can I come in?" he whispered to Yuuji. "I don't know" Yuuji whispered back.

"Can I stay or?" Sukuna now asked Megumi. He only nodded in response. Sukuna sat down on the other side of Megumi. He felt awkward and didn't know what to do. He hugged Megumi from behind since Yuuji was hugging him from the front. "It's okay we'll work it out somehow"

"I know something that will help" Sukuna pulled away and a big smile was seen on his face. Megumi looked up at Sukuna as taller stood up. "What?" Sukuna smirked a little. "No you two wo-" Yuuji wasn't able to finish his sentence. Sukuna picked up Megumi in his arm and started running away.

"Sukuna! Come back here right now!" Yuuji chased after the other two. Megumi held on Sukuna tight so that he couldn't fall off. Sukuna ran to his car outside the house and put megumi to the front seat. Yuuji just came out of the house as Sukuna hoped in the car." Hurry or you'll stay at home!"

Yuuji ran as fast as he could. He entered the car and close the door behind him. "Where are we going?" he asked still trying to catch his breath. "Hotel" "WHAT!" Yuuji screamed. Sukuna started laughing so bad that he almost choked on the air.
"I was just kidding it's a surprise"

"You better be joking or I'll kill you" Sukuna only smirked at Megumi without saying another word.
_________
_____________

Hello!

Thanks for 4.09k!🥳

Another chap is done. I have ideas for the next one but I don't know if it'll be enough for the whole chapter.

Anyways DREAM FUCKING FACE REVEALED THIS MORNING AT 3AM AND I WOKE UP AT 4AM FOR SCHOOL SO I FUCKING MISSED PREMIER?!! But still I saw his face reveal. It kinda feels weird to finally know how he looks like. I expected him to be hotter but he still looks so fine! He's like a mix George and (Skeppy?) if he gets a hair cut and shaves! I'll lose my mind if he does that I won't be able to take my eyes off him like he is so fine I can't.

See ya in next chap.