i love hu tao fr

(a/n: im too lazy to fix any errors/mistakes so if theres any i sincerly apologise for that and also for how bad this is)

"Y/n, have i ever told you how pretty you look?" What a senseless question.

"Hu Tao, you literally said that like the first time we met. And like every single moment we talked after that."

"Oh yeah... hehe, its just that.... you're just so..." she trailed off, now staring deeply into your eyes.

You dont know whether to let her continue, but one thing you do know is how rare these moments were. Even though you were dating her now, for her to act and look like this - for her to look at you with just pure love and adoration - it was just... too surreal.

Even if she constantly pranks and scares you, from scenarios like these, you could tell, she really does love you. Or maybe, thats just the way she shows her love.

Either way, you cant help it but to laugh along with her sometimes. She just has that effect on you. Even if others dont get her humour, you do. And she appreciates that. And you know, like the way youd always stay by her side, she would do the same for you. You really were lucky dating her.

"Y/n, youre really cute sometimes, you know?" Hu Tao continued holding your face, really taking in all of your features. You looked into her eyes, really savouring this moment. You wished this could go on forever, but as always, life goes on.

One day, you would finally put another ring on her finger; more specifically her ring finger.

MAN THJS SHIT SUCKS LMAO anywhas i might put this on ao3 so if you see this on there you know why🥺🥺🥺🥺😝😝😝😝😝🥰🥰🥰😘😘😍😍❤️❤️✨✨