req 2

i totally did not forget to upload this

background: you fall asleep in class

"y/n, hey y/n, wake up!!!!"

...huh? who's that?

"y/n!!!!! wake up!!!!!!!"

i gently open my eyes and look around me. oh. of course.

"hu tao?"

"finally!!!! anyways, wanna come over to my house right now??"

"did you wake me up just to ask me that?" i really wasn't suprised if she did. "no!!!! of course it wasn't just that!!! my other reason is because," she pointed at the clock. "look!!!! its like, 6pm already!!!!!" the sun was starting to set.

"and? i could have just walked home. and why did you wait for me?"

"well, i just wanted to spend some time with you!!! it gets lonely at my house ok!!!!" she started pulling on my arm "now lets go y/n!!!!!!!!"

"alright fine, im going" i got up "lead the way"

"YAYYYY OK LETS GO NOW" she rushed through the door, dragging me behind.

TIME SKIP WHWIWO

"see? wasnt this such a good idea y/n? you're now holding hands with your dearly beloved and precious girlfriend while walking to her house and admiring the gorgeous sunset" well, she was right, i really did enjoy this.

"ok but... what about my parents, what do i say to them?" my parents weren't... exactly the most supporting of our relationship, in fact, i hadn't even told them i was dating hu tao, since our relationship... went against what they believed.

"aiya!!! who cares about them!!!! you have me, so no need to be scared!!!!!" she hurriedly replied.

"yeah but, what do i say when they ask me where i've been?"

"just say that you've been studying at a friends place or something!!"

"but all of our tests are over"

"well then tell them that you're preparing for next year!!!"

"fine enough" i sighed

"and also remember y/n, that if your parents, or anyone for that matter, says or does anything that hurts you, just let me know; i'll take care of it!!" she reinforced

"haha ok, but maybe not my parents..." i really, really didnt want them to suspect that there was something going on between us two

"well, you get what i mean!!!! now come on, we're right outside my house now, lets go in already!!!"

after we went through the front door, she immediately went into the living room and jumped onto the couch

"hurry up y/n!!!! ive been waiting for this forever!!!!" she said restlessly

"what?? watch the minions movie with me?" i looked at the tv in front of us

"yeah, obviously!!!! ok lets just watch it now!!!!!" of course, why wouldnt she want to watch it with me?

after a couple of minutes, i started yawning, and i could feel my eyes closing shut from fatigue.

"oh y/n, are you tired??? here, you can rest your head on my lap!!" she said, patting her th***ghs (💀💀💀)

eh, why not.

i closed my eyes whilst resting my head. the calmness made my thougts run free, letting me slip into reverie. her warmth lulled me into a deep sleep.

peace and quiet. one of the rarest things ive ever had in my life. even more strange, was that i had it with hu tao, of all people.

pitch black again. *where am i?*

what a familiar scene.

i open my eyes. what greeted me was not a classroom scene, but to... the minions movie? i shift my gaze over to hu tao, dazed and confused. she was very clearly trying not to burst into laughter, in what i assume to be an attempt to not wake me up.

you already failed so...

i decide to watch the minions along with her, yet i couldnt help but feel a looming dread; a premonition that this was not forever.

well, guess this is a sign that i should really treasure this moment then.