Prologue

In a personal hospital room, a blond haired woman was lying tired. Half of her eyes are open while her husband is wiping her sweat with a cold face. Even behind his cold face, one can see his heartache and love. They both were a little anxious but kept looking at each other with love.

In the midst of all waiting, the door opened and a nurse walked in with a little bundle.

"Congratulations Mrs. Knight, the baby is healthy."

The couple was Alexander Knight and his wife Isabella. The couple were childhood sweetheart.

Isabella was soft, calm, cheerful and simple minded person. For her, people are either friends or enemies. She was simple-minded but she was not scared of blood.

Alexander was a man with a background. He loved the girl dearly but kept up the pretense at front of his parents. He kept her safe, hidden away till the day he turned 18. Their love, then bloomed. He was scary, a deadly fighter. A killer. A mob boss. THE SATAN.

He knew that wife and kids of the them often gets kidnapped to use. Some use the girls to form connections and mistreat them with no one to care. He wanted to find a way to control it. And he did.

He conducted a meeting, through joint phone calls and tells them their decision. The point was simple. If someone wants to keep their wife and descendant safe, then they must ensure to keep this world hidden from them. If a woman knows anything related, only then should she be endangered. Or else, all mafia groups will have the right to finish that group. The second point, was a little tricky. Until the child turns 13 years old, even if the child knows the things happening, as long as the child follows the oath of silence, the child can not be taken.

The first rule may not have been taken seriously because many people are married because of business deals, however, second was important. Many have lost their heirs because of the fights. If they all agree on it, then at least their children could have a chance to protect themselves. The rest was survival of fittest.

It went without saying that they all agreed. Alexander's mother was kept away from this world. After ensuring that he was born, his father neither found a new lover nor did he went close to his mother. He thought of trying to keep his mother safe by showing no interest in her but instead she was tortured and killed. His father decided to perish along with the ones who killed his mother.

He wishes to keep innocent and those who have no idea about this world away from it. It is completely another thing for him. He was born into it. Without power or support, he cannot survive. Although his wife was brought because of him, he protected her. They have 10 years of love life. From childhood sweetheart to beloved. The way was long but satisfactory. He had expected that they had a long way to go further, Hand-in-hand and grow into white hairs.

He could still hear the ringing words of the doctor. ' I apologize Mr. Knight. Due to the gunshot wound ...and... o-other things, their had been lots of complications during giving birth. She-she can hold for few hours only.' He argued with the doctors, threatened them, fought against them. The only reply? We will see what we can do.

Alexander was never so angry before. He wanted to rush out, find and kill those people all over again. He have just gotten his family complete. He does not wish for it to be incomplete. He need his wife. His daughter, needs her mother.

"What's wrong Alex?... Look, she is pretty." Her beloved words' brought him back from his thought.

"Yeah. She does."

"She looks so much like you."

"*Chuckle* Okay. Do not pout. She has your eyes."

"I know... *Sigh* I-I will not be there to be with you in the future. Live well husband."

"Isa... I will tell her about you. There will be no one to replace you."

The family of three spent the night together. The baby's sparkling blue eyes kept looking at her father and occasionally to her mother. It clearly showed them that the baby likes father more than the mother.

The family of three decided to take a picture with a heavy heart. However, yeas later the picture was kept on the desk with people have full-blown smiles.

After playing and seeing that the daughter had slept, mother was too tired and got ready to sleep only to be startled awake by a huge loud bang and the baby's cries.

The night was meant to be sleepless. A changing point.

The baby was the symbol of deep love of parents, thus named, Alexis Blaire Knight