your siblings?

(Y/n name is gonna be friend cuz I like it, anyways)

You join a server you have no idea how you got there all you know is your a (insert your gender) and have dirty blonde hair. "Hi, I'm Karl!" You turn around and see Karl you jump back a bit because you get scared a tiny bit. "Uh, hi, im friend." "hi friend, want me to give you a tour?" "Uh sure ig." He gives you a tour of the smp and at the end of it you see a kid, dirty blonde hair, red and white shirt, dirty brown pants, and blue eyes. "Uh, hi I'm friend, what's your name?" He replies with "I'm tommy, the best person on this smp!" "No I'm the best person here!" You two start bickering about who is the best oh the smp. Karl looks at both of you and thinks *maybe they are siblings, they do act like it anyways*. when you and tommy stop fighting Karl says "tommy and friend give me a tiny bit of your blood" they both look at him and start shouting at him like 'WHY WOULD YOU WANT OUR BLOOD, THAT'S WEIRD'. "Just give me the blood so I can do a test." "AND WHAT IS THAT TEST" "are the dots not connecting, both have dirty blonde hair, and you both have anger issues." "I- i guess your not wrong.." "see, now can you give me your blood so I can see if your siblings." You both say 'i guess' and give him a tiny bit of there blood.

{The next day}

"Friend, tommy, the test came back and your siblings."
You both say "omg, I have a long lost sibling!"