The Beginning

Full moon night

Chapter I

It was about 5 soldiers who were after him, they were coming at full speed. This chase had been going on for quite a while.

In the blink of an eye, he was surrounded.

- Why are they chasing me? I have done nothing wrong. - Said the old man, his voice was brittle, showing a mixture of concern and fright.

- Who gave you permission to leave the castle? Are you trying to escape? - claimed the first soldier.

The old man answered almost immediately

- No, I had no intention of escaping, I just wanted to take a short walk.

Perhaps this comment made the soldiers even more angry.

- Do you think we are fools or what? - The second soldier raised his voice.

- The orders were given, don't you know that? - Said the first soldier, clearing his throat a little. - You can't go out and you must keep everyone away from the perimeter of the castle, or else you would be called into question. You disobeyed that order, old man. So you will have to pay the price for your attitude.

The old man was in a state of terror, fear running through his whole body.

-Well... -The old man hesitated a little and then spoke to the soldiers again. - I promise it won't happen again. Please forgive me for what I did.

Before finishing his sentence, the first soldier advanced towards the old man and hit him severely, making him fall to the ground.

Once his body fell, the soldiers retreated.

With his remaining strength, the old man tried to crawl to find help, but it was totally useless. He lay on his back, looked up at the moon and, taking a breath, said:

- Why? - His gaze was still lost in the sky. - Why do you let us live like this? This is not what you promised, no one has cared for us more than you... since this disaster befell us, it killed many people... young, old... there is no fair trial.

He took a deep breath and continued:

- Since the death of Chief Cedar, Miss Mira has been imprisoned and you have left us alone to face our fate in this way. - He sighed. - We consider your abandonment weakness or fear, I no longer know.

He took his last breath and spoke his last words:

- If the one we put our trust in is the one who betrays us first before enemies, then how do you want us to live happily....

Once he said this, he died.

On the other side, somewhere far away, a man, accompanied by three guards entered through the door of a large building, this place was similar to a military base or something like that.

This man addressed the other three:

- Let everyone go back to his place, our mission is over for that, thank you all.

The three guards almost in unison replied:

- Your order, Mr. Yoshito.

Yoshito continued walking and commented:

- I hope I have brought enough information to the commander.

During this walk, one of the guards catches up with him while calling his name:

- Mr. Yoshito, Mr. Yoshito, please wait.

Yoshito, looked at him, the guard looked tired, maybe it was from so much running.