Chapter 2: At the Base

Elizabeth's P.O.V
After my conversation with Sydney and Michael, I decided to go to the library. My friend Cameron is there. Cameron is a warlock, but he has a gift with computers. "Hey Cameron" I say coming in there. He looks up with his work. "Hey Elizabeth, what's up" he asks. I laugh "the sky of course" Cameron gives me a look of death. "Very amusing Elizabeth. I couldn't have said it better" Cameron was my best friend in the base. I was the strategist and he handled the technology. We worked good that way. "Um.... Elizabeth" Someone says behind me. "They've returned," I nod and after telling Cameron goodbye I go find Sydney, Michael, and Charlete.

Sydney's P.O.V
We get back to the base to find Elizabeth standing there. "Hey Lizzie, were back" I shout to Elizabeth. She rolls her eyes. "Hullo Sydney, I trust that your mission was susessful?" She asks. Michel nods. "Did you find her"

"Of course they did or they would still be there" Charlete said coming out behind Michel, her eyes a deep shade of amber. "Charlete!" Elizabeth says, "What are you doing here" Charlete sighs her eyes turn back to their original color of brown. That's when I step in. "Charlete, maybe you should explain to Lizzie, exactly what happened" My best friend nods and begins her story.

Charlete's P.O.V
I start with telling Elizabeth what happened. "It started with Sydney"

"What did I do!"

"Nonthing. It was me. Anyway, Lilith wanted to take control of me. Like she does often. Most of the time I can fend her off but this time was different. This time she forcefully took control. The last thing I can remember was stabbing Sydney before I blacked out" I finished with a sigh.
Wasn't all of that fun though. Killing people, feeling the blood on you hands. So satisfying, don't you think Charlete.
Lilith, I thought we were done.
Child, greater demons never really leave.
If I could I would slap you.
But you can't. On the other hand I can though.
At that moment Lilith slaps me.
Can you not.
I will stop if you let me take control.
Fine you can. But you must promise not to hurt my friends.
I give you my word.
I let Lilith take control and all hell breaks loose in the main hall. Kinda fun if I do say so myself.

Cameron's P.O.V
I am working in the library on my latest project. When all I sence all hell breaking loose in the main hall. You could say if you read Star Wars, that I am a Jedi. But not by much, the only thing I can do is predict and "feel" things happening. But I am very good with technology. I rush out to the main hall to find a girl tearing up the place. "What the fuck is happening?" I ask Elizabeth hoping for an answer from her, insteded a girl answers."Charlete lost control of Her again" She tells me. She didn't loose control of me. Charlete let me take over. A voice that I know all too well. "Lilith" I snaral, "What are you doing here?" Cameron lone time no see eh?
"You have no business here. Go away" I reply. Lilith laughs, My dear nephew. Won't you ever realize that your father....
"Don't you bring my father into this. He's never been a part of my life" I replied. Lilith laughed. The more you resist him the stronger he grows inside of you. Lilith eyes turn blue and she shouts "Don't listen to her" She says before Lilith takes control again. Shut up girl this does not concern you. Lilith tuns to us. I believe that our time here is over. Then Lilith disappears.

Lilith's P.O.V
Taking control over that girl was fun if I do say so myself. We go to my secret base where Asmodeus is waiting. I separate myself from the girl and put her in a cage. Here in the demon relm I have my own form. "You captured a Shadowhunter?" Asmodeus asked coming to my side. "Yes" I replied, "but I also had a run in with your son" Asmodeus look confused "Magnus?" I shock my head. "Cameron, the younger one. By the looks of him he might be a few years older than 100" Asmodeus nodded, "I know Cameron, he was the only one that I ever took a liking to. He had powers that most of their kind didn't have"

"He does, and so does the girl over there"

"Her what's her gift?"

"She was given the gift of me. But to hide it I gave her the power to change the color of her eyes" I replied to him. I look over to the girl. "Oh Asmodeus we are going to have a lot of fun with her"

As a reminder for the contest you can enter any amount of charecters, but if you win you cannot enter anymore.
The format goes like this
1. Name
2. Gender
3. Race (Shadowhunter, Vampire, Werewolf, etc)
4. Supernatural power
5. Looks
6. Family members
Thanks I look forward to reading your answers. Congratulations to the15thdoctorwho for winning this weeks contest. ~Lizzie Short