Chapter 6: Ambuish

Chapter 6: Ambuish

Sydney's P.O.V
While Elizabeth is off with her significant other. I went off to talk with Andrew. Leaving Michael in charge, Andrew and I went to talk to Amy the Vampires leader. She must know of a Vampire that fits the bill for Elizabeth's mission. "Hey Sydney, what exactly are we here for?" Andrew asks confused. I let out a big sigh. "Do I have to explain it to you again?" Andrew nods. "Fine, we are going to see Amy to ask any Vampires have special powers. Got it?" Andrew nods again."Eye ei Sydney" After that thing we continue on towards the lair.

Andrew's P.O.V
I follow Sydney towards the Vampire Lair when a strange feeling passes over me. "Uh Sid?" I say grabing her shoulder. "What" she hisses. I take my hand off. "I don't feel the best about this place. I think we should go home, and what's got you in such a bad mood" Sydney doges my question and continues forward.
We get to the lair and find it empty. I walk around the room and see scratch marks on the wall. "Sydney, come look at this" I say touching it with my hand. "What is it now" Sydney says coming over. I point to the marks. "It looks like the Vampires were attacked... Most of them didn't make it out alive" I wave my hand and a ball of fire apears in it, illuminating the large room. Body's of Vampires were piled up in the far corner. All killed the same way, their lungs poked out like meat on a stick. And that stick was sitting on top of her prey like a bird on its nest. The only person able to do this, Lilith.

Charlete's P.O.V
I watched from a distance is Lilith picked at those Vampires. I wanted to help but she told me to wait, my time will come. And it has. I wait on top of the roof of the cave as Andrew and Sydney make their way into the cave and fall into the trap we set for them. "Lilith, I knew you would be here" Andrew hisses gathering a fireball in his hand. Lilith laughs "But I'm not alone" at this moment I swing down and snatch Sydney up. A black blur as a drop from the roof and grab her, taking my place becide Lilith. " Andrew help me!" Sydney cries. She struggles in my arms. "Who are you?" Andrea asks. I laugh. "I am your worst nightmare. I am the one who keeps you up at night, asking your self what did I do to deserve this. I am your friend. I am Charlete!" I shout. I really should work on that. "Charlete is it really you.What the fuck happened to you. And btw I am no longer your friend" Sydney hisses. Lilith laughs "but you will be. Both of you" she says as the two of us disappear into smoke. "Sydney!" I hear Andrew cry, "Don't breath in the smoke. It will tur...." He gets cut off as he sinks into the ground.

Elizabeth's P.O.V
Cameron, Celaena, and I make it back to the house where Amy is at our door with a umbrella over her head. "Greetings Amy what brings you here?" I say to the leader. Amy has a look on her face that looks like she saw a ghost. "I-it our lair it was attacked. Only ten of us surived. Pleses help us" She said. I weved my way into Cameron's thoughts
What should we do?
I don't know.
Well should we help her?
Yes and we should ask her if she knows of anyone who.....
Yeah I agree. Thanks
"Sure, but one question" I ask
"Sure ask me anything"
"Well, Cameron and I are putting together a group of people that have special powers that most people don't have. Like I have telepathic powers and Cameron can feel things happen and move things with his mind. Do you know anyone like that?" I ask Amy. Amy thinks about it for a minute. "Yeah" Amy says,"I know someone like that, he has tried to hide it but we have noticed everything. His name is Ethan and he lives in Berlin, Germany. I will send him a letter if you want?" I nod "That would be great!" I lead her and the rest of the people inside. Where Sydney is no longer there...

Sydney's P.O.V
I wake up in a cage and as far as I know there are two people in the cage with me. "Andrew, are you here?" I call. "Yes I'm here, and you would not believe what I found" Andrea lites a fire in his hand and illuminates the whole place. There are three people in the cage. Andrew, me and Charlete. The old Charlete not the one who captured us but the blue eyed blonde haired Charlete. "Charlete what are you doing here?" I ask her. Charlete looks up and jumps up. "Sydney!!!!! Did the other me get you too?"
"Other me?" Andrew question, "Man this day is getting weirder and weirder by the second"