chapter 2

Chapter 2:

The drive to the boys house was filled with me and Niall joking and catching up. After about an hour of driving we were parked in front of the boys house. The house was fairly big( it would have to be to fit five teenage boys ) The outside was painted grey and white and there were trees surrounding the edges of the grass.

We got out of the car and Niall helped me carry my bags. As soon as i stepped inside the door i  was tackled to the floor by a pair of arms.

"KATIE" I looked up to see that it was louis.

"LOU! Its great to see you and everything , but would you mind getting up?." i asked him politely.

"Oh yeah.....sorry bout that " he said jumping upiff of me. As soon as i got up i was wrappedup in a pair of arms.

"OMG!! KATIE. I missed you so much ." I immediately recognised the voice to be Lou's partner in crime.

" Yeah me too Haz. Now let go of me." this time i wasnt as polie. I mean a girl needs her space.

"You dont want me?" said harry putting his hand to his heart acting all sad.

"Itsokay Hazzabear . I still love you" said Lou pulling him into a hug.

" i WOVE YOU TOO BOOBEAR!" Yelled Harryas they skipped away to do whatever Larry Stylinson do.

"Comeon the others are in the living room" Niall said coming down the stairs after putting my bags in my room.

we walked into the livingroom to see:

Louis and Harry lying on the floor cuddling, Zayn hanging upside down off the couch watching the telly and liam ( being the only normal one) sitting in an armchair on his phone.

"Hey guys." i said to them.  As soon as they saw me they both jumped up at the same time and crushed me in a group hug.

"KATIE! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" They both said at the same time. "Woah that was weird." yet again they said at the same time.

"Hey Zayn! Hey Liam!" I say to them once they releace me.

"MOVIE TIME"Shouts Lou. we all reply with an okay and go in different directions to get the stuff we would need .

*************************************************************************************************************

A.N Second chapter!!!! hey .........so i didnt do too much today because i just came back from my friends funeral.. so my brain isnt wworking that well at the moment.  i have a favor to ask. if any of u luvly people wud like to make me a cover and send it to me i will really luv you and i'll read and mention your stories if i pick urs ....thank u! i will leave you with the words of my friend: toyota is the best buy a rope and tow the rest.(toyota is a car)

R.I.P. RAYMOND!

BYE!

P.S. VOTE COMMENT WATEVER U GUYS DO PLZ! heres the boys new video for one way or another.......niall in the shower omg