5

This chapter is dedicated to one of my friends @Sazzyjoe cuz she helped me with the ideas. Enjoy my fellow randomers..... 

****************************************************** 

We went out and got into Niall's car. 

" So where are we going" I asked after about 15 minutes of singing ( well he was singing , I can't sing)  

He just smirked and pretended to zip his lips. I groaned in frustration. I hate surprises and he knows that. 

After about a half an hour the car stopped. I looked out the window and started jumping up and down in my seat.  

" Oh. My. God. I frickin love you so much. I cannot believe you brought me to CHESINGTON WORLD F ADVENTURE" I practically screamed at him. 

He just smiled and said " I'm just amazing aren't I" 

" I wouldn't go that far but your pretty good anyway" I told him and jumped out of the car. I ran over to the entrance and waited for Niall to get our passes, 

********************************************* 

2 hours later we wete about to go on the biggest roller coaster when I spotted a head of brown curly hair. 

" SARA!!!!!"I screamed once I noticed it was me and Niall's best friend from back in Ireland, she moved here about a week after school finished. 

I pointed her out to Niall and we both ran over and smothered her in a hug.  

" O.m.g. I missed you too so much " she said to us once we had released her. 

"I know , I haven't seen you in years"Niall said to her.  

After about 10 minutes of more 'i missed you's , an idea popped into my head. 

" Hey why don't you come back to the flat with us and meet the boys?" I asked sara. 

" I'd love to" she beamed. 

****************************************** 

" HONEY IM HOOOOOOOOME" I hollered as we walked through the door. (Cuz I'm cool like that)  

We walked into the sitting room to see all the boys playing xbox. 

"Guys" Niall said. " This is our best friend Sara"  

They all exchanged hi's. 

"Why dont we watch amovie" Louis suggested.  

Everyone agreed so I said " which one" 

""TWILIGHT" screamed Sara. All the boys gave her a weird look. 

Oh. Of course. They aren't use to her Twilight addiction yet. I just laughed and put the first in the series in to the D.V.D player. 

************************** 

Many hours later after watching 4 of the Twilight movies I decided it was time everyone went to bed. I changed into my pj's , got sara some blankets and pillows for the couch and got into bed beside Niall. 

"Love you katie" Niall whispered. 

" Love you too" I whispered back. 

If only you knew how much, I thought before drifting into a peaceful sleep. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

A.N. THE SARA IN THIS IS ACTUALLY BASED ON MY BEZZIE N SHE IS ADDICTED TO TWILIGHT. 

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN. 

SQUIRRELLxxxxxx