blaze inferno part 1

My name is blaze inferno tachinowarui. And I'm an Armageddon knight. It's not unique. I live in a world of armageddon knights. It's called the Armageddon sanctuary.

Though with the way things are now. "Sanctuary" is not a word I'd use "hell" it's more like. That's because of one armageddon knight named Bōkun oda. This tyrannical asshole somehow managed to find one of the two lost relics of armageddon. The right of lords. Don't let the name fool you. This is the darker one of the relics. It boosts its users' magic power exponentially. But what makes it the darker of the relics. Is it's power to consume the souls of fallen armageddon knights. Further increasing its user's magic power. And when Bōkun Got his hands on it.

He decided to use it's dark power to unite the twenty-five armageddon knight tribes. he did so by challenging their strongest knight in combat, killing them and taking their souls. With power of the right. Plus their strongest knight's power being his. They immediately surrendered to his rule. And now the Armageddon sanctuary was under his rule. With the right of lords powered up by the souls of the most powerful armageddon knights of all twenty-five tribes. Plus the army of loonies who are more than happy to do his bidding. If it means getting to whatever they want to commoners like me.

Bōkun especially hated me. Because I was friends with his daughter. Kasai oda. Unlike her tyrant father. Kasai was a nice girl who just wanted a true friend. Which was really hard for her considering who her dad is. Others would either run away from her or start being utter suck ups. They were afraid of one wrong word and they would be sent to the gallows.

I met her when she was healing someone who got beaten to hell by her dad's soldiers. But then the guy she healed ran away without even a thank you. "Run it's Bōkun daughter!" he yelled as he ran. And then she crouched and teared up. "Why? Why am I the daughter of the armageddon lord? Why couldn't I have a father who actually cared about me. Why can't I just have someone who won't run away from me because of who my father is? Why can't I just have a true friend!?" she yelled as she sobbed.

I walked up to her. And offered her a hand up. "I'll be your friend. That is if you don't mind being friends with a commoner" i said

She then looked up to me and gave me the purest smile I have ever seen. She then took my hand and then pulled me into a hug. Something I wasn't expecting and I ended up blushing like mad.

She then pulled away. And it was there that I noticed how beautiful she was. Bright crimson eyes. Snow white hair that went all the way down to her rear. And a killer body to boot. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. And i'm truly glad i had the courage to be her friend. She is definitely not like that scumbag Bōkun

After that. We started hanging out with each other. Having lunch. Playing at the arcade . going bowling. Playing pool at a bar. You know typical ways for a couple of 21 year olds to have fun. Even armageddon knight 21 year olds. Sometimes I made immature jokes that made her blush. Sometimes at her expense. We argued a couple of times. But then after the arguments we're over. She would burst into laughter. She was happy that I had the courage to argue with her. Instead of being a yes man out of fear. We spent a lot of time together. And then I realized something.

I was in love with her. She was beautiful and fun to be around. And most of all. Kind. you wouldn't expect the daughter of the tyrant Bōkun to have such a heart of gold. But she did. I truly wanted to spend the rest of my life with her but unfortunately for me. The day I was to confess. Was the day Bōkun found us.

"Kasai. Go back home. I want to have a few words with your friend." Bōkun said utter disdain in his voice when he said friend.

"Okay father," kasai replied utter fear in her voice. Even his own was afraid of him. As she walked away she looked back at me with utter worry. We both knew this was not going to be good for me.