Welcome to Camp Cretaceous

No one's  POV

"I can't believe he would put me here when I could be sleeping all day!" Blake complains to her best friend Kenji "Sleep's all you care about Blake I think your dad was just trying to help you" Blake looks at him and sighs "Ken you know he just wants me out the house right?" "Yes Blake I do, but look at the bright side you get to hang out with me!" Blake giggles slightly "Fine but we talk secretly you know how I am to new people and I don't want people talkin' to me" Kenji nods happily

Blake's POV

The helicopter finally landed so me and Kenji got all our things together Kenji put his sunglasses on and stood up when the door opened he walked out saying "Greetings my dudes Kenji is here so let the party commence!" I just let out a sigh as I walked out "Put this in my room for me" he threw his bag at Roxie and I just walked to the others "Okay, let's make sure everyone's here first: Superstar, Texas, Barfy, Trackstar, Dino-nerd, Mr VIP, and Quiet kid" I glare at Dave I've told him many times not to call me that "Well let's go to where you're going to be staying for the time being" We all got onto the vehicle but before Kenji could Roxie threw his bags back at him causing him to fall I get off the vehicle and walk to him sticking my hand out to grab "Thanks" when he grabbed my hand I pulled him up we both sat down I was in the middle between a girl with pink hair and Kenji.

"Hey, Brooklanders!" The pink-haired girl said making me jump at the sudden sound "I'm here at the best place ever camp cretaceous like and subscribe to join me as I unbox Jurassic world!" she stopped the video "Okay I need you all to say who you are and a little about yourself... and action" she pointed the camera at a boy wearing a yellow jacket "Oh...um I-I beat this awesome VR dinosaur game, I'm Darius by th-" "I'm sorry I just can't believe your Brooklynn I'm Sammy Gutierrez total Brooklander, Kapow!" she said making a gun with her fingers "Oh also my family supplies all the beef for the park and that's how I got here" "Great to meet you, Sammy" "Um, what's a Brooklander?" Darius asked "Oh that's just what my online followers call themselves" "Uh all 27 Million of us" "Yep that's why she's the only one who gets to keep her cellphone, she's famous" "Hold on Rich and famous oh meant to be" he grabbed Brooklynn's phone off her to take a picture with me in the middle, before Kenji took the photo I glared at him and when he looked at it the photo he just took and slowly looked at me "Hehe, here you go Brooklynn," he said slowly giving her phone back.

Brooklynn snatched her phone back and looked at the photo she ends up giggling for some reason she then points the camera at everyone else who says who they are and says a little bit about themself she finally points it at me which I just respond with "Hm?" "She wants you to say who you are and a little about yourself," Kenji says I just shake my head "Come on please I'll stop bugging you" I just sigh nodding he just smiles "My name is Blake Anderson and I have 2 pet dinosaurs here" I see everybody's eyes widen "I didn't know that Blake" "I know I kept it a secret so that's why you don't know Kenji" Darius got excited and asked questions like "What type of dinosaurs are they? What are their names? What do they look like? Are they different colours? Do they listen to you? Do they help you? Are they carnivores or herbivores?" I just sigh as he asks the questions sliding down a bit when suddenly the vehicle came to a stop.

"Dave, Roxie why did the vehicle stop" "Nothing you need to worry about Ben, but I advise you stay in your seats" He got out of the vehicle with zap stick thingy everyone started getting scared we then heard rustling in a bush I just sighed "So don't be freaked" everybody looks at me confused "Stay in your seats, I do this like 8 times a week" we heard the rustling again and then something pounced on Darius while everyone was screaming I grabbed a towel and picked it up "Dave, Roxie I got it!" The dinosaur started to snuggle into me and I just smiled looking down at it then Roxie came with a cat carrier Roxie sighed as I put her in the carrier "Wow, A real life Compsognathus!" "Yep, these little ones are always getting out of their paddock" "Pfft all it took was a towel and cat carrier to catch it, not impressive" "But it scared you didn't it?" Everyone but me and Kenji laughed "And same with you huh dino nerd if you know so much about dinosaurs you would have realised right away that a Compsognathus is the only dinosaur small enough" I said it calmly even though I was mad at him for making Kenji embarrassed, now it was Darius's turn to be embarrassed "W-well what about microraptors?" "Hm~, I guess you're right-" everybody but Dave and Roxie were laughing "You didn't let me finish" everybody stop laughing after "What I was going to say is I guess you're right but they don't have them here yet they are still in the incubators" they all apologised for interrupting me and we all sat down again.