Christmas

A/n They were saved and every christmas they would all visit each other, Blake moved and said to Brooklynn she won't be able to make it to christmas this year.

Brooklynn's POV

Blake told me she won't be able to come to this year's christmas party it was only a day away so it's understandable, she lives in Australia with Roxie me and Blake talk all the time but it's hard to be away from the girl you've been dating for 5 years after the mess that happened in the beginning.

Time skip to next day

Darius's POV

Brooklynn's been freaking out since she came here we're waiting for Sammy and Yaz to come and Brooklynn won't stop muttering Ben and Kenji are a little worried.

I'm starting to get annoyed now she's been muttering something like 'Is she okay?!' or something Sammy and Yaz are finally here but we need Brooklynn to calm down "Okay Brooklynn what's wrong?" Yaz finally asks "Blake hasn't answered her phone since yesterday evening and I'm worried something happened to her," I sigh "Brooklynn, Blake is fine she's strong, okay?"

Brooklynn nods calming down a bit so now we can finally open the presents, after a bit there's only 6 left we all pick one up and look at who its for Sammy says "I've got Darius's," and passes it to me "I have Brooklynn's" I pass mine to Brooklynn, Kenji had Bens, Ben had Yaz's, Yaz had Sammy's and Brooklynn had Kenji's we all opened it. My eyes widened, It's the same necklace I was wearing the first time at camp I thought I lost it!

The others opened their presents, Yasmina got a watch for running it was about £1,000, Ben got a bracelet that says 'My best friend forever' he smiled as if he knew something, Sammy got a cow and pig plushie, Kenji got a bracelet that matches Ben's but different colours, and when everybody looked at Brooklynn our eyes widened except Bens, there was an engagement ring and a note that says 'Will you marry me?' and not a moment later there's a knock on the door Ben stands up to open it then says "Hey, yeah she just opened it" soon he comes back and then Blake comes out everyone is shocked to see her Brooklynn quickly stands up and runs to her.

When she reaches Blake she puts her arms around Blake's neck and Blake's arms wrap around Brooklynn's waist "Of course I'll marry you dumbass" we all let out a chuckle.

A/n Hey guys thank you all for reading my story I will continue in January but right now I need a break from that kind of stuff.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sorry for the late post