A final thank you

Dear Summer,

Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for every single one of us. We love and will always love you and what you've done for us. 

I'm sure I can speak for all of us when we say that you have been an inspirational, strong role model even when you thought you weren't. We're eternally grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of something so wholesome, heartwarming and incredibly big in order to touch and aid as many hearts as possible.

 They say when you love someone, you just can't find the words to describe them. That's how I feel right now, writing this. I feel as though I'm going to run out of time but our love for you is limitless and endless in time. We will be with you always, in thought, prayers and fond memories. 

You've touched and healed hearts of people of all ages, cultures and religions from all over the world. That's incredible. I wish you the best in all your future projects and endeavours; I just know you're going to smash whatever and wherever you choose to go and do in life. You're the light of our lives and guide of our hearts. If you ever see this, you mean the world to us. Thank you. I truly wish we could do more for you and even begin to repay what you have given us.

I'm so glad for the day I reached out and asked about becoming an admin- I'll never forget you and the impact you've had on my life and the support you've already given me. I'm incredibly grateful to have met you and been touched by your everloving heart and kind, beautiful nature. If there's one thing I have to say to you, it's to be true to yourself. You're allowed to have emotions. You're allowed to need help. You're allowed to step back and take a break. You're allowed to cry. You're allowed to have a bad day. Failures are not the end, they're the opportunity to be even better to your full potential and beyond.  Welcome your failures, because they mean you had the strength to be even better and grow beyond them. And remember, you deserve all the love in the world.

I wish I could go on and on, but soon, all things just come to a close. Words cannot begin to describe what you mean to us. Don't lose hope. Keep fighting for what you deserve. You will always have our support, and we are always here if you need us. Through the thick and thin. If you ever feel low, remember that you touched and changed the lives 6.46 thousand of us. Wow. Not to even count the many readers who don't engage or follow but read and thank you in their solitude. Some days, I can't believe how far we come. But we have, all because of you, remember that. Remember that you changed our worlds <3 You are the big sister we all needed, regardless of our age. Our leader and friend through the dark.

I'm pretty sure we all think the same, so for one last time, I will sign off from all of us as a collective.

Thank you.

Love, all of us here at stronggirlsclub

💛💛💛

31/07/2022