Thank you for everything <3

Dear Summer,

Thank you for everything you have done for everyone over these past few years. I'm not exactly the best with words but I did want to write something to put in here and surprise you as well. I know I have said it over and over again but I am truly grateful to have you in my life. You and Star have both become my absolute best friends and have always been there for me. God put you and SGC in my life right when I needed you the most.

And for that alone I couldn't be anymore thankful. As you know I was lost beforehand, I was distant from God, I felt alone in the darkness. Then one day suddenly a bunch of random Christians accounts started following, I never looked up anything related to Jesus beforehand so this was kind of random for me. But one really caught my eye, one account out of them all that had followed me that day stood out to me.

It was SGC, the account was still pretty new and only had around fifty followers. Of course, I needed some light in the darkness during that time in my life and I followed the account back. I started reading every chapter that came out and SGC helped me during a time when I really needed it. I believe God put you and SGC in my life for a reason, Summer.

I believe everything happens for a reason, I believe coming across SGC and befriending you and all of the other admins was something I really needed. So thank you for that, in a way you indirectly helped me through a tough time in school and where I wasn't as dependent on God as much. I believe you and SGC were sent to me as a reminder that I am still loved and being watched out for.

After joining on I had the honor of becoming your friend and remember all the times we would chat and talk about what's going on in our lives. Talking about our dreams and what we wanted to do. Lifting each other up during the really tough times in life and that's something I will always cherish forever. Heck, even learning we live in states not too far from each other.

I know you have big dreams and I know God has a plan for you like he does with SGC. SGC's chapter might be closing and we may not know what's in store for SGC next but what I do know is that God has big plans for you. I know you have big dreams and I want you to chase after them and make them reality. So go out and do great things Summer, like you have been doing.

You have touched many hearts through SGC but this isn't the end. You touch many more hearts from the plans and dreams you have and I can't wait for everyone else to see what you are capable of and see your dreams come true. Like we talked about. You were made to do wonderful things, Summer.

You have been not only one of my best friends but one of my role models and inspirations. You have been such a light in my life and I am thankful for our friendship. I am thankful for you just being there for me and being a great friend through everything this past few years. Like Star said in her post, we all love and care about you very much and nothing will ever change that

So if you ever need a listening ear or someone to talk to when life gets rough. Just remember that me and the rest of the girls will be here for you. My dms are always open and you are more than welcome to contact me in any way to talk if you need to. Even if you just want to catch up and talk about life or our current dreams and goals we have for ourselves.

Remember to take care of yourself and continue growing in every way. I believe in you Summer, you can do anything you put your mind to. So go out there and continue to change the world day by day. I will always be standing here, cheering you on as you change the world. 💕💕💕 ~ Rylee

🎉 You've finished reading ⋆ღ 𝑨 𝑫𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑻𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⋆ღ *Completed* 🎉