🖤😩Beg for me😩🖤

Jacob POV

God I'm such a fucking idiot why did I do that I just wanted to be the dominant one but y/n is sad now,I'm going to go and check on her.

Your POV

"Mommy...are you ok?" Jacob asked me, wow did he just call me mommy my heart stopped for a moment.
Since he's going to call me mommy and be a softy I'll be the dominant one😏

I opened the bathroom door coming out with mascara dripping down my face looking innocent but in a seductive way.
I slowly walked up to jacob while taking down my dress slowly as well.

"Mommy what are you doing?" He asked
"Nothing" I whispered

Now I was in front of him I started to bite,suck and nibble on his neck he was a moaning mess.
I started to unbutton his shirt and rub my hands on his abs.
I then looked up at him and started leaning up he closed his eyes and I brushed my lips against his and just stood there grinning.

Jacob POV

I opened my eyes to see y/n grinning.
"Mommy please" I whined I was really hard and y/n knew that.
"Oh you really want this" y/n asked
"Yes" I answered
"Then you'll have to beg for me to give it to you" y/n said with a smirk
"Really y/n" I said
"Oh baby you wanna be a bad boy that's not my problem"

Y/n POV

I started to walk back down the hallway and into our room and took my clothes off
to go take a shower.
I wrapped a towel around my body and Jacob then came into the room and started to take off his clothes as well and wrapped a towel around his waist which was dangerously low.

Jacob POV

I wanted y/n so bad I wanted to beg her but no I'm becoming way too soft and need to take back control I need to be the dominant one.
So I went into the room to see y/n in a towel and I got in one as well I then went downstairs for a drink of water and that's when I heard the water in the shower turn on that means y/n is about to do her business and I got the handcuffs from a drawer and then went in the bathroom.

Y/n POV

I started to wet my hair and was about to take up the shampoo that's when I felt cold air hit my neck I looked out the corner of my eye to see jacob.
I didn't say anything even though he scared me to death he then grabbed the shampoo bottle and started to wash my hair.
After 15mins of washing my hair
"Thank you" I said to jacob
"Your welcomed mi amor"
I turned around to grab my body wash but I felt a cold metal on my wrist I then felt a hand go around my throat and I gasped jacob pushed me against the wall and stared into my eye his were filled with lust
"J-Jacob w-what are you doing?" I asked him
He leaned down and whispered into my ear "Oh dont worry y/n I'm not doing anything...yet *chuckles*"
He started to suck on my neck hard leaving hickeys for sure he then traveled down to my boobs and started sucking on the right one he removed his hand from around my neck to play with my left nipple

At this point I was soaking wet I bet that I was dripping on the shower floor.
"Jacob I need you" I moaned
"Thats not me name darling"
"DADDY I NEED YOU NOW"
"Well princess if you need me SOOOO badly...get on your knees and beg" he said the last part in a deep voice.
I wanted him so I just did "Ok" I whispered really low I don't even think he heard me "what was that princess"
"I said ok"
He moved away from infront of me and I went infront of the shower head but facing jacob and kneeled down at this point my face is red from embarrassment i looked up at him in the eye and said "Jacob this fucking ridiculous" "Oh y/n stop being a slut be a good girl and beg I know you want it" he then took his towel from around his waist and his dick was HARD it also had precum on it "Plus your making me hurt and I know you don't like seeing when I'm hurt do you now"
He is right about that "Jacob"
"Mmm"
"Come here please"
He started to walk up to me I went to touch him but something was stopping me Oh shit I forgot this man put handcuffs on me Oh my God forgive me for what I'm about to tell him to do...

___________

Thx for reading prt3 coming soon
Bye LOVELYS 😍