Pain to Pleasure

Hey LOVELYS 😍
It's been a while since I posted and in sorry.
Here you go 😊

Y/n POV

I was so sad, I had been home crying since jacob had left for work. My head was hurting now because of the crying, my tummy was hurting and now I was just thinking about if I was good enough for jacob.

He left at 8:00a.m. and he won't be back until 9:00p.m.

It's now 6:30p.m. and I get a text from him saying "Hello mi amor, are you ok?" I didn't want to upset him so I simply just said "Yea, I'm ok." "Are you sure because you sure don't look "OK" to me" it was at that moment I heard a knock on the door I looked up and to my shock jacob was literally standing right there.

I couldn't help it anymore and just broke down "JACOB I DONT DESERVE YOU,ARE YOU SO PERFECT AND IM JUST NOT IT YOU DESERVE  SOMEONE BETTER. " "Oh baby don't say that you are my everything and I will forever love you, you keep me going and your perfect you are a gift sent from heaven just for me and I will cherish you." His kind words melted my heart and I cried as he hugged me.

*TIME SKIP AFTER THEY ATE AND GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER*

I was now laying in bed and jacob was still in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I was on my phone watching tiktok when jacob came and took my phone out of my hands and said.

"Baby is your tummy still hurting?"
"Yes, why?"
"I think you need to cum."
"WHAT!?"
"You know because maybe something is in your stomach that needs to come out."
"Jacob I'm really not in the mood to be moving around."
"Mi amor you don't have to move I can use my fingers."
"But jacob we have never done that before."
"Well there's a first time for everything." "Ohk."
"Really I thought you were going to say no."
"Well I trust you and maybe I'm just horny at the moment." I said rolling me eyes.
"Oh I'll make those eyes roll farther back."

Hope yall liked this
Bye LOVELYS 😍