Chapter 13: Tournament finale

After the battle with Bakugo, (Y/N) decides to rest in the waiting room before the next match. He would see Recovery girl, but between her healing and his power, his stamina will be used regardless. Also, if he walks in on Bakugo, he may go berserk with the realization he lost. Suddenly, (Y/N) could feel someone coming from around the corner. The figure revealed himself to be Endeavor with his trademark passive-aggressive look.

(Y/N): Huh? Endeavor?

Endeavor: Ah, it's you. I've been looking for you.

(Y/N): Why were you looking for me, Endeavor?

Endeavor: You'll be fighting my Shoto next. Your quirk is versatile, to say the least. I've never seen a power let one person do so much. I expect you to use all your power as you did against the explosion kid. It's a good showing to see how far he has to grow to beat All might.

(Y/N) couldn't help but feel irritated by how he talked about his son and demanded him to be a part of his plan. He knew getting worked up before the match wouldn't help, so (Y/N) took a deep breath and walked past Endeavor but spoke up when his back faced the flame hero.

(Y/N): I heard a lot about you, Endeavor. And I'm disappointed.

Endeavor: *Irritated* What did you say?!

(Y/N): You heard me. Your son is a person, not a weapon. Instead, you're treating him as a ticket to surpass All might because you can't. I'm surprised you call yourself a hero and a father.

Endeavor: *Triggered* You better watch your tongue, brat, or I'll-

Endeavor was cut off by (Y/N) turning his head to show his face; while it may hold no emotions, his eyes revealed a stone-cold look of irritation and disgust in his eyes

Endeavor was cut off by (Y/N) turning his head to show his face; while it may hold no emotions, his eyes revealed a stone-cold look of irritation and disgust in his eyes. It left the flame-hero frozen on the spot from a mere glance.

(Y/N): You will do what now? The way I see it, you forced your expectations on someone else. In the end, you made your son forsake himself out of resentment. I told Todoroki he'll lose if he refused to use his flames. If Todoroki uses his fire, you have nothing to do with it. Try to learn how to be a halfway decent man before calling yourself a hero or a father.

Once the boy walks away, the flame hero manages to catch his breath. The presence alone made Endeavour feel one thing; fear. The only time he ever felt fear like this is a child.

Endeavor: (How-How is this child like "Him"?)

================================================================================

Todoroki v.s (Y/N)

After ten minutes, the match everyone's been waiting for finally arrived; Class A's Shoto Todoroki and (Y/N).

Present Mic: Welcome to the finals of this year's sports festival! I speak for everyone when I say it all comes down to these two powerhouses! First up, the Ice and fire son of the number two hero who made it through U.A.'s recommendations! Class 1-A's Shoto Todoroki! Versus the first year who wowed everyone with his endless display of surprises, the aura user of class 1-A, (Y/N)!