ℝ𝕆𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔸𝕋𝔼⛓️

"It's hard to see who you really are from your own perspective..."- Mr Kujo

*1 month later*

"What do you think?" Yasmin asked, showing off her outfit. "Take the Sombrero off, you look goofy af." Y/n facepalmed as her friend attempted to look like what she believed would be welcoming to Mexicans. There was going to be a trip to San Jose del Cabo in four days, to study marine life at the Sea of Cortez and they had gone out shopping for special outfits. When they had finished, they spent their remaining free time going to food shops until Yasmin came up with an idea. "WE, especially you need to get these babies done!" She grimaced, eyeing the picked nail polish on y/n's nails. Without giving her an option, she dragged her to the nearest nail salon and surprised y/n with as she spoke fluent Japanese. "Since when!? You need to teach me!" y/n exclaimed impressed. "Sure! that's if I'm bothered." Yasmin laughed.

*Y/n's nails*

*Yasmin nails*

*Yasmin nails*

"How's your roommate? Yasmin asked curiously

"How's your roommate? Yasmin asked curiously. "Well, where do I start? When we first encountered each other, he nearly broke my nose." Yasmin raised her brows taken back by y/n's poker face when she said it. "Should I be concerned?" Y/n scoffed and shook her head. "No.. his name's Jotaro." Y/n said simply again, to which Yasmin's orbs doubled in size. "KUJO!?" she hollered in the middle of the street, hurting y/n's eardrums and making people glance. "You meana say, the sexiest man at the Academy, who I, 'scuse my language, would let rail me, IS YOUR ROOMMATE." Y/n had to block her ears. "Yes! Keep your voice down, goodness. People are proper looking at us, and this is a big deal because..?" Yasmine had to fight the urge to back hand her friend because she was very slow. "Never mind." She said fake smiling.

Back at the dorm, Y/n fumbled through her bag to grab her key card, scanning it and managed to open the door with her hands full. She was then met by Jotaro, putting on his shirt. His back was facing her so all she could see was his muscles flexing with every movement as he slipped his arm into his vest. She froze at the door not knowing what to do and slowly sneaked backwards to leave the dorm. "You can come in, you know, this isn't just my dorm." He finished, glancing at her and disappearing into the bathroom. She mouthed 'damn', walking back in and removing her shoes, then went to her bed and dropped her shopping bags on it. Unfortunately, one tipped over and her nail polish fell out and tumbled under Jotaro's bed. She groaned and crawled under it, running her hand along the floorboard to feel for it, and after a while she found it and slid out. Whilst standing back up, her back brushing against something. She spun around, alarmed by it and came face to face with Jotaro, who appeared from nowhere, she didn't even hear him exiting the bathroom. Creepy. "Sorry, my nail polish fell under your bed. I wasn't snooping or anything." Y/n added in defence, tilting her head to look at him. The height difference made her neck ache. He wasn't wearing his hat anymore, so she was able to see his face better. And if she had to be honest, he was very attractive. "Yeah," He said looking sideways, "mind if I get to my bed?" She made an 'o' with her mouth whilst she scooted out of his way and to her cupboard to grab her night wear, slipping into the toilet to do her midnight routine.

*Nightwear + brown bonnet*

She came out and went to her bed, peeking at Jotaro to see if he was still awake but he had his eyes closed, meaning he was probably asleep

She came out and went to her bed, peeking at Jotaro to see if he was still awake but he had his eyes closed, meaning he was probably asleep. Y/n slightly felt disappointed, although they barely talked, she was still eager to get to know more than just his name. "Night Jotaro, although your probably asleep." She whispered the end, melting into her comfy bed. She didn't know this but It made Jotaro smile a little.