𝔸 ℍ𝔸𝕋 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂ𝕂❤

"I can't kick your ass unless I come closer."- Mr Kujo

*Y/n's fit check*

(Okay I like her fit this time, but she should have worn chunky gladiator sandals or sum)

On their way to the elevator they met up with Yasmin and her partner. "Hey! Are you excited coz I am! All the sea creatures we'll see!" She exclaimed, holding a book about sea creatures.

"I know right! My storage will be crying when we're finished, I swear." She chuckled.

"I wish I brought an actual camera."

"Yeah. I'll save up for one someday."

*Yasmin's fit*

Y/n and Yasmin had a conversation between them that Jotaro paid no attention to. When they reached the coach they were off to the Yacht that would transport them there. As y/n got off the coach and walked with Jotaro, she felt glares poking at her back and turned to see the girl and her mates fuming, but continued unbothered. The tourism Yacht was big enough to fit all of us, and still had space for ten more people or so. It had three levels, the third one being on the roof of the driving area. She slowly nodded impressed, sticking her bottom lip out. When they were off to the sea, the breeze was stronger from how fast it was going, nearly tipping Jotasro's hat off. "Okay so our task is to record all the creatures you recognise, and tell your partner two facts about each of them. If you can, also point out their features and what it does for them or how it is used." Y/n read as Jotaro leaned over her, scanning the paper. "I'd be surprised if you knew even one to start off with." Behind her, she could hear the mock in his voice, turning around and poking her finger into his chest. "First of all, back off." She poked him again. "Second, I know more than you thinks sir. Like for instance.." She leaned over the rail and found a group of Dolphins. "Common Dolphins. They are highly social and travel in groups, as you can see. They often leap out of water whilst they travel at high velocity. Their features...."