My eyes opened.

"What in the?" I mumbled to myself. I thought I died. Is this heaven? I looked around myself. I was in a hospital. Then a old looking man walked in, I guess it's the doctor. "Oh, you're awake, that's wonderful." He said. Without hesitation I asked about Ash.

"Is ashtray here? What's up with fezco?" I asked him "ma'am you need to rest" he explained to me "there is a young boy in the waiting room, I'll call him, but you really need to rest" he explained to me and I nod while laying down.

He left the room and not even 10 seconds later I heard footsteps running faster and faster to my room. I looked to the door. There was an Ashtray who was out of breath. He looked at me in disbelief before he smiled and rushed over to me.

I hugged him and he hugged me back, very tight. "You made it, you're alive" he whispered again and again. "Of course I'm alive." I told him while pulling back. "The doctors thought, you wouldn't made it." He said to me. "Well I did and I'm feeling fine so there's nothing to worry about." I told him and he smiled.

"Tell me, what's up with fez?" I asked him and his smile immediately disappeared. "He in jail... for life time" he told me I sat up in disbelief "what?" I whispered "we gotta get him out of there"
I said to ash. "We're working on it, we got a good Lawyer, but we first need more money" he explained to me.

"I'll make it, I'll get a job and I maybe can ask my mom" I said and his eyes widened "your mom? Baby, I know your mom is a head topic for you, you don't have to contact her-" "it's for fez, I'll do anything." I interrupted him and he nod.

I wanna go home. I thought to myself. But where is our home now? I was so happy to see ash again but on the other hand, fezco's in jail. The doctor walked in and checked on me.

After they were done the doctor told me "alright, we gotta keep you here for 3 days and I guess then you're ready to go" he explained to me with a smile. „Thank you doctor" ashtray said to him. „Guest time is over, I'm sorry, but you gotta go" A nurse told him.

He squeezed my hand and gave me a kiss on my forehead „I'll come back, I love you" he said „ I love you too" I said back with a smile.

☁️☁️☁️

We arrived at Lexis house. Ash rang the bell and very soon Lexi opened the door. I shivered as i saw her. I felt so sorry for her. It hasn't been easy for her either. I mean the boy she loves is in jail and it doesn't look good.

She got dark eyebags and her face was swollen from crying. I instantly hugged her. „I'll get him out of there, no matter what, i promise" I whispered „Thank you" She mumbled back.

We pulled apart and i smiled at her. „Thank you for letting us stay here." I said and she nod in response. She got out of the way so we could come in. Before i walked in i stopped Ashtray.

„I'm gonna go for a walk, baby" I said to him. I needed time to think. „No" He quickly said. „I'm in my room, if you need anything" Lexi told us before leaving.

„Why not?" I asked confused. He pulled me closer to him. His hands rested on my waist and he leaned his forehead against mine. „I've nearly lost you once, I'm not losing you again."He whispered.

„It's just a walk, I'll be fine, I'll be back sooner than you can think, i promise." I explained to him. It was so cute how worried he was but I'll be fine, right?

He kissed me and i kissed him back. It wasn't a harsh kiss, it was a soft, romantic kiss. I love those kisses from him. I smiled at him as i pulled away from him.

„I'll be right back" I told him. „I love you" He said to me. „I love you too" I said with a smile before starting to walk away.

As i walked I thought about what happened. Why did it happened to us. Does the world Hate us. All Fezco was trying to do was making money to get us a good life and now he's in jail for life time? That's just not fair.

But i guess the worlds not fair. I Looked at the sky. It's a beautiful day. The sky is blue and no clouds are seen. I looked ahead and then i saw him.

He hasn't changed a bit. Still the same hair, still the same stile. Jack. As he recognized me he started to smile and walked towards me.

„Oh hey Y/N" he said. Just the sound of his voice made me wanna throw up. „I heard about what happened... very sad" He said sarcastically. He made me so angry my blood was boiling.

„And... Has Ashray already left you?" He asked. I wrinkled my eyebrows: „What are you talking about?" He started laughing like crazy.

I Didn't understand anything. „Oh Fuck!" He laughed „He hasn't told you yet?" He said, calming down. „What do you mean?" I asked him.

„Oh come on, are you that dump? Seriously Y/n, did you really thought id wanna go out with you?" He asked, i didn't replied. „You were just a bet." He whispered, being just inches away from my face.

I pushed him away „Stop talking shit." I spat at him. „Ashtray paid me to ask you out, so he could play the hero. He has got a bet with Tom. If he could win you over, he'd got a 100 $" He explained to me.

My mouth opened. No that's not true Y/n, he loves you. „And as i see, you weren't so hard to get" He laughed. I then punched him in his face. „You're lying, piss off." I yelled.

„If you think so, go ask your little boyfriend." he whispered before starting to laugh and walk away. This can't be true. Without hesitation i walked back to Lexis house.

I rang the bell and Lexis Mother opened the door. „Oh Y/n, how are you, my child." She said. „I'm fine, where's Ashtray?" I asked her „Upstairs, the second door" She answered. „Thanks"

I walked upstairs to the guest room, which was the guest room and now mine and Ashtrays. As i opened the door, his eyes were fixed on me. „Ashtray, we gotta talk." I told him.

„Ashtray, I am in danger, aren't I?" He joked. „I'm being serious." I sat next to him on the bed. „ I met Jack and he told me something... really funny." I said and he waited for me to continue.

„Have I been a bet?" I asked him and his facial expressions changed. „Y/n...." He mumbled. No... That can't be true. I felt tears forming in my eyes. „He lied right? Right, Ash. Tell me he lied." i cried out.

He looked at the floor and slowly shook his head. „I was bet..." I whispered standing up. „Baby please:" He now stood up too. „I was a bet?!" I yelled now.

„You're  kidding me!" „You were-„ I interrupted him „Stop it!" I grabbed my suitcase and started walking downstairs. He walked after me.

„Please listen to me!" I opened the door and he followed. „You were, but that was before i really loved you" he told me and i turned around. „And that's supposed to change anything?" I asked.

He sighed and rubbed his face. „Every kiss, every touch, every hug... i enjoyed every one of them, just to find out I was a bet?" I asked, crying.

„I Love you-„ „You don't...." I interrupted him. „This..." I pointed at him and then at me. „This is over. Don't talk to me, don't call me, don't message me and do not touch me, Our only bound left is Fez" I explained.

„Don't do this to me" He whispered shaking his head. „This is your fault, you were afraid of loosing me again, and now you lost me... for ever." I told him and he shook his head „Please Y/n..." he mumbled, tears forming in his eyes.

My heart broke. I Don't want to leave him, but this didn't felt like love anymore. „I hope you're happy with your 100$" I said before turning around.

„Y/n please!" he yelled after me but i ignored him and just continued to walk. I didn't know where i should sleep now. I can't go back to Lexi thats for sure.

And then i knew it. Rue. I haven't seen her for a long time. Last time was, when she was high. So i decided to ask her and made myself on the way to her house, heart broken.

A/N: how do you feel about this chapter and about the bet, i wanna know everything. I know it took me long i am sorry. I am currently writing on another story and school started a few weeks ago so it isn't easy. I don't know when the next part is coming but I'll do my best. And I know this chapter isn't new for you guys but I still hope you liked this one. I Love ya'll <3