Chapter 1

For love is just the same
Without fortune and fame
Just give me true love and understanding
True love and understanding

-Daughter of eve

The feeling of comfort is something that I don't feel very often.But I'm happy to say that I have access my zone of comfort.I'm at home in 3 blankets looking for my future.

I scroll though a couple ads on my laptop
"House sitter need"
"Waiter at Sinclair dinner"
Nothing seems to be an interesting job for me plus all pay very low.Since I got fired from my last job I need something that will keep my stable.

Then a job catches my attention.
" Personal assistance needed as quickly as possible" so then I press on the link.I start to fill out the information

Name:Matilda Evans
Age:22
Ect...
When I'm finally finished I should probably take a shower I have been in my bed for the past 12 hour I'm pretty sure if I stay here any longer I'll rot.

And with that I get up to check my phone (2 missed calls and a text)
I go to open the text.

Grace
Hey babe there's a new club that opened were going.

I'll be there in 30 min xoxo bye

I sigh heading to the shower. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Grace. I mean if she didn't have a girlfriend we would probably have already fucked. It's just she's a bit extra so when she's not at home and she went to her girlfriends for the weekend I hope I can just relax.

I hop in the shower letting the warm water run through my hair then down to my body I stay like that till I hear the door slam open that's when I snap out of my train of thought.
"Hey I'm home" I hear Grace yell from the kitchen.And with that I get a towel  .I wrap it around  my body before heading to my room.

Grace then enter after me " wait I have the PERFECT dress for tonight your going to love it" she says in high pitch tone I just smiled. She runs of to her room with her curly hair bouncing on her hair. I walk over to my dresser to find a pair of dark purple underwear and a strapless bra I put on an over sized shirt.

"FOUND IT"Grace screams form her room Then she entered my room again "You don't have to scream we barely have a thin wall separating our rooms".

Before she answer I take the dress form her hand. I'm now holding a silky white dress.I turned to look at her giving me her puppy dog eye."fine" I muttered she then start to jump up and down like a dog before I push her out of my room.

I take of my over sized shirt and but on the silk dress. It fit me like a glove it hug my curves in all the right places. Over the next 30 to 45 minutes I straightened my dark brunette hair and put a tad bit of make up.

When I leave my room to enter Grace I almost fell she has at least 3 canvas with paintbrush out,clothes every where and she is sitting and her deskn which may I say is still very messy "you should clean "I say on my way to her deskb "I'd rather not" she says turning to look at my the second she dose her jaw dropped "OMG we look so hot comon lets take a picture"

Before I new it she have took a picture I haven't what she was wearing. She is wearing a small red dress with a leather jacket.

I was to busy looking at her stunning outfit to realized she stood put and stared to walk to walk out. "Come on Matilda" grace said. Not even 2 minutes later we were on our way to the club