A Return - Chapter 10 -

A few weeks later, Q was around Tommy's house alot to hangout with Wil. Tubbo and Ranboo were often around eachother. Tommy got third-wheeled a lot, Purpled ended up having to go visit family over this time. And was coming back today! Tommy was very happy so he wouldn't be the only one that was being third-wheeled.

----At the Airport----
3RD Person POV:

Tommy sat in the back seat of Wil's car looking out the window waiting to see Purpled.

"Tommy, are you sure it was today he came back?" Wilbur looked back to Tommy.

"Yeah, I'm positive-" Tommy stopped short in his words seeing Purpled walk out of the airport. He opened the car door and ran over to him, "Purp!" Tommy hugged Purpled tightly.

Purpled laughed, hugging Tommy back, "Tomms!"

"Your finally back!!!" Tommy's hug on Purpled tightened slightly.

"T-Tomms- Let go- i can't br-breathe-" Purpled's arms fell from around Tommy.

"Ah- S-Sorry-" Tommy let go of Purpled and dragged him to the car.

---When they got to Tommy's house---

Tommy had draged Purpled to his room, they flopped onto the bed laughing as they held a hug.

"Tomms, i fucking missed you!!!" Purpled laughed as he buried his head into Tommy's shoulder.

"I fucking missed you too!!" Tommy laughed with Purpled, and buried his head into Purpled's shoulder in return.

A few seconds later, Tubbo came running into the room, dragging Ranboo with him.

"PURPLED!-" Tubbo paused a second, catching his breath. "YOUR BACK!!"

A/N: -SORRY IT IS SO SHORT- I PROMISE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGERR. Anyways,make sure to take care of yourselves, eat and drink water, and have a great day/night/evening/morning!