(Chp. 19)

This is probably the longest chapter yet, enjoy. <3 Also,  Happy Halloween! 👻🎃
___________________________________________________________

Tommy sat on the couch while he waited for the others, he checked Q's social media, he had just posted two days ago, with Wil.. Tommy didn't think Q would just, disappear like that, and without a reason. There had to be some reason, Tommy heard shuffling around him, from Techno coming back down the stairs, and Techno was talking with Phil.

"Tomms-?" Wil stood in front of him, his hair was messy, and he was wearing his yellow sweater and black sweatpants. He looked like he hadn't slept in days..

Tommy stood up quicker than he thought he even could, and immediately hugged his older brother. Tommy could feel tears threatening to fall, but he let them. He stood there, hugging his brother. The doorbell rang and Phil went to it, the brothers stayed where they were. Purpled, Ranboo, and Tubbo came into the room.

"Tomms? You okay?" Purpled asked while he sat his bag down. Tommy's face was already stained with tears, Wil let him go, and Tommy turned and just hugged Purpled, who had come over next to him.

"Q's missing.." Tommy mumbled. His voice sounded choked, and as if his throat was sore.

Purpled hugged Tommy back, "..." Purpled rubbed circles with his thumb on Tommy's shoulder. "It's okay..."

Tommy had started to silently sob, crying against the taller. Ranboo and Tubbo came over aswell, to comfort the blonde.

~3 Days Later~

Tommy's old room was where the group stayed, their kids were in a guest room. They were all pretty quiet until one day, there was a knock on the door.

Tommy was sleeping, but woke up, he was sleeping against Purpled on the couch, Wil had returned to his room a couple hours after everyone had gotten there. Tommy looked up from his position, seeing Phil talking to someone, Tommy couldn't see who it was, but Phil waved Techno over, who had been looking through one of Wil's old notebooks. Techno tossed it in the drawer, walking over, after a minute Techno started to back up and go upstairs. Ranboo and Tubbo had gone out, with the kids aswell.

Techno came back down the stairs, Wil was behind him?- Tommy sat up, seeing Purpled asleep. Tommy stood up, walking over, when he got there Philhad said goodbye to someone and closed the door. Tommy stood next to Wil, Wil smiled,  he was staring at the door?..

"Wil? You good? Wha-" Tommy waved his hand in front of his brothers face.

"Tommy.." Wil said, his voice was more of a whisper.

Tommy hesitated, Wil never said Tommy's full name, Wil always called him 'Tomms' or 'Gremlin Child'. But never his full name.

"Tommy.. Q's alive... " Wil smiled, tears seemed to be at his eyes.

"Really?.."

"Yeah, he- He's alive-" Wilbur said again, the tears falling.

~Wil left, as Quackity had been found in the woods, and he had been covered with blood when he was found. Wil left to the hospital, but Phil wouldn't let him take the car so he called a friend, and Tommy woke Purpled, and Techno took them in Phil's car, Phil stayed behind for when Ranboo and Tubbo got back.

Techno stayed in the car, Tommy going in with Purpled. Wil was sitting there with someone Tommy had actually never met, but Tommy heard good things about him from Quackity. Tommy never got the guys name from Q though. Wil and this guy were waiting, so Tommy joined them, Purpled following him.

"You can go in." A doctor walked over from the hallway,

Wilbur nodded, following the doctor with the guy, Tommy, and Purpled behind him.