Some much needed revenge

" speaking
$ parseltongue
Spoilers!
Still Voldemort's pov

I watched as his breathing started evening out, and eventually fell asleep. I slowly got up and apparated away with him in my clutch, then put him in my bed, then realised he had begun to fidget in his sleep, then began screaming. I woke him up, then asked "What's wrong?" "N-nothing, nothing's wrong..." I stroked his back and then said "That wasn't nothing" I said. "Fine, m-my relatives... th-they hurt me... " I was seeing red as he said that "where do they live?" I said smoothly, trying not to scare him. "4 privet drive..." I was even more mad at the fact that I recognised the name. That was going to be the last bit of muggles left, so us, respective people, could show little kids what patheticness looked like. "Can you please say specifics, if you're comfortable, of course." I searched his face for sadness, and boy did I find it. "Th-they make me d-do all the housework and h-hurt me if I d-did it wrong, the p-punishments were wh-whips, knives, a-and anything in r-reaching d-distance" He had completely broken down, even worse than before... ohhh the things I'm going to do to those pieces of human waste"Want to torture them with me? I promise, it'll be fun" He had looked taken off guard at first, but then deep in thought. And finally "Okay." I smiled at the lack of hesitance in his voice. "Good boy, let's go." He blushed again at the pet name, then I held out my hand for him to take, and he took it. I apparated us to his filthy muggle relatives, and since it was around two in the morning, we broke in silently. We went upstairs and found them, tied, gagged and blindfolded them, then woke them up. The fat man muffled something, so I ungagged him only to be met with insults, so I took out my wand, gave Harry his, and instructed him as followed. "Crucio." As soon as I said it, he had began screaming, I couldn't help but laugh, it appeared so couldn't Harry, before hastily putting up silencing wards, can't have this fun stopped. A couple hours later, me and Harry had had a lot of fun taking in turns torturing them. After that, I had brought the 'Dursleys' as Harry had called them, to the dungeons so they could be personal fighting and spell practice for him and I, then called in for the night and got Harry cuddled against me. I kissed his forehead and said goodnight, to which he hazily returned as he went to sleep.

Hope you all enjoyed, my beautiful cookies! 💜🤍💙🍪