beauiful man

Sasuke

Let me sum up what happened yesterday.
Naruko got kidnapped. I lock her in the house cause I couldn't deal with her. Then I had to rescue her. Now we are at a dress store/dress-meddling store to get her a new dress.

Naruto

I'm at work and my coworkers Sakura, Ino, and Hinita won't stop babbling and get to work!
"OK everyone even you naruto-" I turn my head when Sakura mentions me.
"-I'm having a work party at ju house and bring your lovers and Naruto you don't have to come 'cause I know you don't have a lover." She says with a smug look and the other two start snickering.
"I have a lover! He is very handsome as well!" I say lying through my teeth.
"Sure but make sure to bring him if he's so handsome," Ino says with a sarcastic voice.
"I will and you guys will be jealous of me because of him!" I say knowing I don't have a lover as my shift ends and I leave. when I get home I get a call from my boss
[Thorn princess there is a secret meeting going on at *** where they are discussing plans.... take them out]
[Yes sir you can count on me]
[I hope so now get to work]
I get off the phone and slip on the only fancy dress I own.
'I was planning to the party so I have to be careful about this job' I think to myself.
TIMESKIP
I just finished the job and found out I tore my dress.
'No no no I have to get this tailored again. Ugg' I think to myself.
NEXTDAY
I walk into the tailored shop ad I'm greeted by ***. We got to know each other cause I come in here often to get this dress tailored. As I'm talking to her see the more handsome man staring at me and I blush a little.
"You know it's rude to stare?" I say lifting my eyebrows and turning my body to face him.
"I'm sorry it's just it should be illegal to look that good," he says with a wink. I blush at that statement.
'Is he flirting with me
"Well that you ..." I didn't know his name so I just waited for him to tell me.
"Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha," he tells me with a smirk.
" I'm Naruto Uzumaki nice to meet you Sasuke," I say with a wide smile and closed eyes. When I open my eyes he is blushing a little and giggles. I was about to say something when a cute little girl comes running up to him.
"Chi chi don't I look good! Don't I!" I'm shocked that he's a dad.
'Why is love so hard being an assassin is easier' I think too, then all of a sudden the little girl says.
"I long for a mother. I need a mother. life isn't the same without one!" I'm shocked.
"Hey hey it ok to not have a mother, I don't have another or a father" I crouch down to the little girl to say that and she runs and hugs me.
"Mama!" She screams.
"Umm, what? I'm sorry Naruto about her" Sasuke says pealing the girl off me.
"It ok also can I ask a favor though? " I ask because I plan on asking him to pretend to be my boyfriend.
"Sure what is it?" He asks.
"So there is this party someone from work is having and I lied saying I have a lover so will you pretend to be a lover at the party? You don't have to though" I say scratching the back of my neck.
"Sure I'll do that, but I also have a situation like that I need a fake wife/husband will you play the role?"
"Sure I can do that, and here's my number and the place to meet and what time. Text me and don't be late"
"Sure I can do that," Sasuke says, I pay for my dress and say goodbye then head to my house to get ready for tonight.