the party

Sasuke

I can't stop thinking about Naruto the beautiful man I saw at the tailor shop.
'No Sasuke no this is only for the mission no feelings' I say inhaling and exhaling. I start getting ready for the party and then all of a sudden it's time to go. I call up one of my spy buddies's that helps me most of the time, Suigetu to watch Naruko. As soon as he gets here I don't want him asking questions. As I head out the door I text Naruto saying I'm on my way.
20 MINUTES LATER
I see Naruto is a beautiful dress. I start blushing but I shake away the thoughts. I go up to him and put my hand on his shoulder he turns around and smiles and pulls me into the apartment complex. We knock on the door and a pink-haired girl appeared and hugged Naruto then looks at me blushing. I get uncomfortable and go behind Naruto more.
"Please come inside" We head inside and I only know Naruto here so I wrap my hands around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder.  I see his eyes widen so I whisper in his ear.
"Just go with it I'm uncomfortable so I going to stay near you love," I say into his ear he nods.
"Do you want to sit down Sasuke?" he asked me then an idea comes to my mind
"Hn," I say to him and then I sit down on the chair behind me. Bringing Naruto down With me. He falls onto my lap and I rest my head on the back of his neck. I could see the blush on his neck. Then he whispered.
"This is not what I meant"
"Oh I know I just want to cuddle so I think that's not the side of a small dog," I say in reply.
"I'm guessing you're referring to your daughter, whats her name btw?" Naruto asked.
"Oh her name is close to yours. It's Naruko "I answer hugging him closer.
"Your right that is close to my name, also don't you think you're taking pretending to be my boyfriend a little too far?" Naruto asks
"Ya but u can't help it your too cute, also do you not like cuddles?" I ask and see the same blush on his neck.
"It's not that it's just embarrassing cause my coworkers keep looking at us," Naruto says back.
"Well, I'm not surprised the pink-haired one blushed at me when I got here so ya," I say.
" what? But she is married!" Naruto whispers/screams.
"What are you, jealous fake boyfriend?" I ask smirking into his neck.
"What no! I just... I just- let's leave " Naruto says to me and j frown.
"But I want to cuddle" I whine into Naruto's ear.
"How about I go home with you and we can cuddle ok?" Naruto asked me and I smile and stand up to leave when I hear the pink-haired girl start talking loud.

Naruto

"You guys can't leave yet you haven't even had food" I see Sakura run walking with a hot tray of food. Then I notice she through it when she pretends to trip. Ya, I caught her but the tray is coming at me and my reflexes kick in. And I catch the tray with my food and grab it giving it back to her. And she looks passed and when I turn around I see Sasuke wide-eyed blushing I chuckle and we leave.
"So we are going to your house right?" I ask Sasuke.
"Ya come on," he says.
"OK lead the way" I chuckle saying that.