𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐞𝐝

Sadie Sink. 

"Hey, Sadie !" I said while standing up to hug her. She hugs me back. Everyone knows I'm a touchy person so mostly everybody tries to keeps up with it. 

We both sat down and started our work while talking about things we should add to the script. When I'm reading one of the sentences I felt an elbow touch me. I looked up to turn around and saw Sadie staring at me. 

"What's up ?"I whisper to her. "Do you think we should add a bit of sarcasm to this part ?" She asked me while looking directly at me. Her blue eyes were like the ocean. Her freckles were very cute. I got lost in her beauty until Sadie waved her hand in front of my face. "Hello ? Brook ?" She said while waving her hand lightly. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Uhm- yeah ! I think- I think that will be great." I said while confused about what she just asked me because I wasn't listening. "Okay, Thanks," She said while winking at me. This made me shocked a little bit. But I mean, Sadie has always been friendly so it was probably nothing. We were sitting and chatting for about 5 hours when we were finally dismissed. I saw Finn and Millie already out of their room. I think it's for their couple scenes. Okay, don't judge me but even though I'm in Stranger Things, I totally ship BYLER. I mean, I feel like Eleven just needs comfort instead of a boyfriend. But anyways, when I was walking trying to get a drink, I heard someone calling my name while slightly jogging. "Brook- wait up !" A familiar voice went and out of my ear. I looked back to see the red-headed Sadie Sink. 

"Hey !" Sadie said while slightly breathing hard. "Uhm hi !," I replied while staring at her up and down.  "Sorry I was just wondering if you uhm.. want to hang out later ? I mean you know, we have a scene together soon so I thought maybe hanging out together will increase our acting levels instead of being awkward. If you know what I mean." She said while looking down. "Yeah of course !" I said with a smile. I mean who would say no to this girl ? She is beautiful, gorgeous, and, pretty I don't even know which word to describe her. "Okay, great !" She said finally looking up at me. "You have a car right ?" She asked me while furrowing her eyebrow. "Yeah ! I do. We can go anywhere." "Okay, how about the new café that just opened near here ?" She said looking excited. Her smile was everything. It made my day instantly. "Okay ! I've also been wanting to go there a while." I said while shaking my shoulders to brush off my social anxiety. It gets worse especially when there are hundreds of people or when I'm alone with my crush. 

2 Hours Later:

I was waiting at the exit for Sadie with my car. She gave me her number earlier so I decided to text her. It's because I forgot to tell her that I had to drop off Finn, Millie, and Noah first at our house so we can go to the café. Because apparently, Millie and Noah wanted to stay at our house. Which I don't mind. They usually sleep in the guest room together.

Me: Hi Sadie !

                                                                                                                                             Redie: Hii ! I'm almost done.

Me: Okay, I just wanted to say that before we go to the café, I have to drop off Finn, Millie, and Noah. Because they wanna sleep over at our house. 

                                                                       Redie: That's fine ! I'm walking out now. See you soon !

I smile at my screen and look back to the exit. I see Sadie with her backpack walking toward us. I had a pretty big car so I didn't mind how many people were in the car, but of course, Sadie got the front seat. 

"Hi, guys !" Sadie said while waving and smiling. They all responded with their different kinds of heys'. "Just put your bag here," I said pointing to the little basket on the floor. "Okay," Sadie said while smiling and putting her bag down in the basket. I started the car and drove our way to Finn and I's house. 

20 Minutes Later:

We finally arrived at our house and Finn, Millie, and Noah were getting out and waving towards me and Sadie. "Thanks Brook !" Noah said while waving aggressively at us. I smiled and drove to the café. I had no idea how we were gonna deal with the paparazzi because we don't have our bodyguards but I didn't care. All that mattered was that I wanted to spend time with the red-headed Sadie girl. I haven't really felt this in a long time but maybe I think I like her ? I'm not sure though. But she does make my day with just a smile. So maybe ? But she clearly doesn't feel the same way so I have to drop this feeling. 

30 Minutes Later: 

We finally arrived in the parking lot and there were already like 10 paparazzi flashing their cameras and calling our names. Since we didn't wanna deal with this, we just decided to get take-out and go to Sadie's place. 

"Hi ! I'm Marley Brown, what could I get for you today ?" The cashier said with a smile. "Uhm hi ! Can I get the Vegan burger with some fries ?" "Of course ! Anything else ?" The cashier said while looking at me. "Sorry, I would like to get the 5-piece Chicken Nuggets and potatoes on the side." "Of course ! Anything to drink ?" "I would like some Sprite," Sadie said while looking toward the cashier with a smile. "I would like the same thing as her," I said while looking at Sadie because she was beautiful anywhere. Especially in the café's lighting. She was beautiful as hell. I really wished she liked me back. But when I was deep into my thoughts I heard the cash register ring. "Thank you so much ! Please wait until this number is called, 4325." "Thank you," Sadie said while smiling and walking towards the waiting area. "Omg !  You didn't have to do that." I said while looking at her annoyed. "It's fine, Plus you drove 50 minutes just to go to this café with me. You deserve it." She said while patting my back.

"4325 ! Order for 4325 !" We heard the number being called. Since Sadie paid, I went to grab our food. Soon after I carried the plastic bag, we left. Now there were like 30 paparazzi but we faced down and got into the car. I placed the food in the back of the car and drove off

20 Minutes Later:

"Yep, this is my house," Sadie said while pointing at a corner. I turned around the corner to see a cute modern house. I turned off the engine and grabbed our food. We got out of the car and slammed the car door and then went into her house. 

Her house was pretty just like her. And very clean. 

"You can just put the food on the table." Sadie pointed at the coffee table near the couch. "Okay," I placed the food on the table. "I'm just gonna go change into my pajamas, is that okay ?" Sadie asked while pointing up to the stairs. "Of course, I would be waiting." I slightly smiled before Sadie went upstairs to change into her pj's. 

A Few Minutes Later:

She came back with her pj's, It's just a different shirt with some short pants. 

"I'm back, sorry for the wait." She said while running up to the couch ready to eat. "No problem !" I said while getting our food out.

We chilled and watched Netflix while eating our burgers and fries, it was delicious. I give it 8.5/10.