𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤

I got out of the shower and changed into my clothes. I looked at my phone to see notifications from Sadie. I unlocked my phone to see a few messages from her.

                                                       Sades🍂: We should talk. I still wanna know why you cheated on me.                                              Sades🍂: I found a café near your house, we can meet up there tomorrow.                                                                                                                    Sades🍂: Still so sorry about everything.

Me: Ofc, just tell me where and I would meet you at 12 ?

                                                                                                                                             Sades🍂: Yep sounds great                                                                                                                                      Sades🍂: xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx street 

Me: See you tomorrow       

I turned off my phone and went to where Noah and Millie were. They were in the guest room. I walked over to them and told them I was going to sleep. They both replied with goodnights and I head to my bed. And didn't take long until I closed my eyes. It was good considering I have sleeping problems.       

I woke up to hear loud noises from the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes and stared at the ceiling for about 1 minute. I had no feelings about getting up. After convincing myself to wake up, I sat on the edge of my bed and quickly grabbed my phone. It was already 11. I had to get ready.

I ran to the bathroom and washed my face. I finally felt awake. After that, I run downstairs to greet everyone. I saw Millie and Noah eating their food and Finn sitting on the couch. I greeted them and went back up to my room to get ready. I put on an oversized shirt and some jeans. I went to my vanity to grab some earrings and bracelets. I started doing my make-up. I did a natural look because I didn't wanna be extra. It's not like we're going on a date or anything. I brushed my hair and organized it because my hair was wavy. Genetics I guess. By then, it was 11:35. I ran downstairs. and kissed Finn on the cheek lightly to say goodbye.

"Hey, where are you going !" I heard Finn run after me. I ran more to my car and shut the door on him. I showed him my texts with Sadie from the window and he gave me an Are You Sure look. I nodded and went to turn the engine on. He gave me a nod and waved at me while I waved back at him. I drove past the front gate and was on my way to the café.  

After about 10 minutes later, I arrived at the café. I was quite early. I texted Sadie to tell her I'm here, she said she will be here in about 10 minutes. I was waiting in my car until I heard a click and saw a flash in front of me. Paparazzi. I quickly covered myself and went to the backseat. I didn't want to deal with them. All I wanted was to talk to Sadie and make our miserable lives better. I went to the backseat and was on my phone facing down. I heard a car drive past me. It was Sadie's. She parked next to me and signaled me into the café. I got out of my car and went to the café. Shortly Sadie came running after me. We got into our seats and sat down. We took a table far away from the window so the paparazzi won't bother us. We sat in uncomfortable silence before Sadie spoke up.

"Are you hungry ?" Her head tilted to the right a little bit. I gave her a slight smile and nodded. She got 2 menus out of the box that had different types of menus and handed one to me. I looked through the pages to see what I wanted. Just a simple pasta. We called the waiter and told her our orders. She smiled and went away yelling at chefs about our orders. When she went away, I turned to Sadie and started explaining the picture of me and the man kissing. Halfway through, I felt tears rolling down my cheek. I really didn't want to tell this story. it makes me feel miserable. 

"They took the picture and just went away like that. I couldn't move for a while because of how shocked I am." I said. Sadie also looked in shock. She grabbed my hand and rubbed it with her thumb. "I'm so sorry that happened to you. It was like I was punishing you for nothing. I'm so fucking sorry." Sadie gave me a warm smile and I handed that back to her. I assured her it was okay and we should brighten up our day together. Soon, the waiter came back with our food.

"Alrighty, here is your pasta and your salad." She placed our food down and placed our drinks along with it. "Enjoy !" She gave us quick smile and went away. We ate our food while catching up to each other. It's been a long time since Sadie and I talked. But it felt great to have her back. But there was this one hole that still needed something. I didn't figure out what it was but I didn't bother to. I was just glad that I got Sadie back. 

Sorry for the short chapter ! I was just very tired today. I will try to update as much as I can but it might be slower. But I love you guys <3

-Author/ Destinee