3

"You changed so suddenly, who are you?" Jake's voice, he sounded curious and fascinated. His mind was filled with clouds after, and the same voice came in "You became different... I don't know how but, for now I'll trust you"

The scene moved, now he seeing a forest. He is feeling enormous pain in his chest. Jay knew this feeling. He's dying "No, no, no, you must stay alive- No! No! Don't do this... I love you" 

Jay kept dreaming. It would be better if the dreams are in chronological order, but sadly,all of the information he receives are just fragments of random shit. He doesn't even know whose perspective is he seeing. But judging from the visions, it must be Siwon's memory. For now, all of it doesn't makes sense, but Jake is in it.

This gave him more reasons to hate Jake. 

He's been invading a lot of Jay's personal space recently. It's really annoying to constantly see the person you want to remove from your life in front of your eyes and dreams. Goddamn it. He just can't escape Jake, can't he? 

Anyways, from what he gathered in his dreams; the person Jake loved died. How did that person die? Jongseong can't answer that. Who is that person? It's easy to guess who it is, Jake doesn't have anyone except for his family and Ha Siwon. The woman Jake was supposed to marry. She was born from the gutter, raised in the streets, a noble family suddenly took her in. It was definitely a move Jongseong didn't anticipate, he didn't understand the reason why a noble family took in a low born. Good will? No, the family that took her in isn't a normal aristocrat, he was a duke. The second family the emperor has trusted for years. Ha Siwon became one of the daughters of that dukedom. How did she do it? It doesn't matter, all Jay knows is Ha Siwon's memories are suddenly stored in his mind, floating and going out one by one. Perhaps Siwon is trying communicate with him using these dreams?

"Jongseongg" A voice interrupted him from thinking any further, it came from an obnoxious person he has to bear. 

"Greetings, your highness" The prince scoffed at his regard. "That's too formal, just call me Sunghoon" 

"Okay, Sunghoon" A quick transition, usually people would feel uncomfortable being casual with the prince but Jongseong never ceases to surprise him. "What's your business with me?" 

"Ah, i was just looking for the library, I got lost, do you know where it is?"

"keep walking forward till you reach the end then turn right" Sunghoon gave him a small pat then bid him goodbye. 

Jongseong went back to his spot, next to the window then let his thoughts flow out.

Sunghoon whistled while heading towards the library. When he was face to face with the huge door, he went inside the room and looked around the area. 

He came with a purpose of finding a certain book, a journal filled with the knowledge of the 6th grand wizard; The Edium. The wizard is prominent for being the most powerful, he needed the book to know various methods to weaponize magic along with his combat skills. 

When he found the book, another hand reach for it. Both of them looked at each other, Sunghoon remained unfazed and the other didn't buldge from seeing Sunghoon. 

Interesting. 

Both hands retreated, Sunghoon examined the stranger's physique and found him to be quite good looking. With his cat-like eyes, raven hair, chubby cheeks and petite build. He looked fine. But who is he? he definitely looks familiar. 

"Pleasant afternoon your highness" The man bowed. So he does know who Sunghoon is. "If i may introduce myself, my name is Jungwon from the south, I represent the family of Yang, Home of the 4th wizard" No wonder he's familiar.