Flirting with the homeless bitch

"So...why do you live down here?" Coby finds himself wondering more and more about Lucas every second. There's just something about him..his aura that engulfs him in. "Well..I guess I just wanted my freedom and happiness. Weirdly enough, I find both those things down here. But with you here one more thing is added.." "And what's that?..." Coby asked blushing. "Fun."

Coby, twiddling his thumbs and being more shy than he'd ever been found it hard to say any words. The usual brave and bold Coby, the one who would say anything no matter what, now was speechless. After what seemed to be hours, he finally managed to get something out. "Fun? W-what do you mean....." Lucas placed his hand on Coby's outer thigh, rubbing it with his thumb. "From the looks of your face and..." Lucas places his other hand on Coby's chest. "And your heartbeat...you seem like you know." Lucas whispered hungrily, licking his lips in the process.

Coby laied back on the mattress. "Ugh this is so weird. A-and confusing! Why are you making me feel like this. I have a very serious girlfriend Kiely!!!! And I've always been attracted to girls. So..what is this." Lucas laied back with him looking at Coby. "Maybe it's time for some experimenting in that little brain of yours, prince."

Prince. That god damn nickname almost made Coby pull Lucas in and suck his face. Every. Time. He. Said. It. Why was he feeling this way. What was so different about Lucas that made him feel such ways. Coby felt the butterflies in his stomach multiplying, he knew he had to go before this was taken way to far.

"You know..It's been fun but.. I should go." Coby said sitting up quickly. Lucas followed his movements, also getting up. "Go? But the fun was just beginning.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note to coby

in the past two chapters i had stated things you found offensive/rude. i would like to apologize for calling you an idiot and a spoiled little bitch. i love you coby and i'll be sure not to make any of those comments anymore

 i love you coby and i'll be sure not to make any of those comments anymore

Love ya!