Lucas x Coby |Last Chapter|

Coby sighed loudly and walked up to them. "Hey buddy!" Xaviar laughed. Danae waved gently at him and Trinity just stood there. She never really was a fan of Coby. Might've been her secret love for Kiely who knows. "Guys. I don't think we should be friends anymore." It was better if he just went out and said it. They all stared at him confused. "What? Why? Are you joking..?" Danae asked shyly. "No. I'm not and I'm sorry." Trinity shrugged her shoulders and walked away while Xaviar and Danae were frozen in shock, stuck staring at each other with their mouths agape.

"Wow." Lucas said, honestly surprised Coby brought up the courage to do that. "Yeah, wow.." Coby said, surprised himself that he did that.

A few hours passed and they were laying in the grass as the sun set. The pink and blue sky sat over them, hypnotizing them almost. And it made Coby said something crazy. "Lucas.." he asked, nervously. "Yeah?" Lucas said praying Coby was about to say what he wanted him to. "I..I think I believe in love at first sight, Lucas. I think you know what I'm getting at here so. I just wanna know..do you feel the same?" There was a long pause. Not an awkward one though. Lucas felt his heart beating faster than ever before. His mouth was dry and his palms were sweaty. His shyness was coming out again. Coby brought it out. He was the only one that could. "Are you kidding me, prince. Do I feel the same way. Of course I do." Coby sighed with relief and happiness. He never had trouble with the ladies, but this was new. Totally new. And it was different. A feeling him 5 years ago would never imagine him feeling. "So, Coby. Do you wanna..make it official?" Coby had never felt happier. He took Lucas' hand. "Yes. I do." He said grinning wider than ever. "Meeting you was the best possible thing that could've happened for me. If i hadn't knocked on that door....I guess we're meant to be. Fate..." Lucas laughed softly and turned to face Coby. The dim street lights came on as it was now dark out. And under the lights they shared a kiss. This one was different. After confessing their love this kiss felt amazing.

"I love you, Coby.."

The end fags!!!!