11. Anew View

-Arie-

"You're obsessing." Bryce chimes and I turn to look at him as he lounges across my bed.

"How do you know?"

"You are, spill queen. What's eating you?"

"Why the fuck would you leave me with him?! Are you really my friend?" I snap and he giggles at me.

"Was it not you that said that you could control yourself?"

"Was it not you that said I wasn't convincing?"

"You weren't."

"You ditched me to have phone sex with your man and left me to fuck up my life?!"

"What's done is done."

"What's done is done?! I'm fucked Bryce!"

"Oh calm down you are not fucked you simply got fucked. What are you in shambles about?"

"Everything. I'm moving in with him and I'm admitting now that I don't think I can stay off his dick. It's good. Like really good. It's big, and pretty, and perfect. And I love it. I love having sex with him. Bryce I can't control myself, what do I do?"

"Can I suggest getting a grip? Man you got dicked down well, the sky is not falling. I told you if you want to stop being tempted by his dick find another to hop on." He giggles as he looks down at his phone screen.

Wait, not his phone.

I squint my eyes in confusion, "What are you doing with my phone?"

"Texting."

"Texting who?"

"You're future baby daddy." He chuckles.

And I literally jump from my window seat and pounce him.

We roll around the bed as we fight over the phone as Bryce giggles his ass off.

"Give me the phone!" I screech.

"Say please first. Why are your panties in a bunch?"

"Give. Me. The. Phone. You. Bitch!" I seethe through clenched teeth as I finally snatch my phone away.

I sit on Bryce as a read the thread he was texting with Caleb.

"What the fuck Bryce?! You told him I would have dinner with him in an hour?!?"

He sits up to look at me.
"Yes. Yes I did."

"Why?"

"Because it's better then moping, being sad, and getting down on yourself. You can't change what's happened. You can only move forward and try to be at least a little better each time you fuck up. You wanted a fresh start so badly. Why are you squandering it by making the same mistake you always have?

Look, we don't know for sure if Tee will step up but you have given him enough time. Live you're life Arie you deserve that and so much more. So take a bath, get dressed and let a cute guy buy you dinner and spoil you. Isn't that better than sitting at your window and staring off into space wandering what's wrong with you that Tee never chooses you like some tragic heroine?
Stop thinking about that, push you're chin up and move forward. I promise you Arie if it's meant to be he will speed up because he won't want to lose you.
And if he doesn't you'll have your answer and hopefully someone more deserving will be beside you.  And that person will follow your pace. But you won't have that if you don't woman up and try."