For you

lover of underappreciated beauty, Danny had fallen into her slumber yet again,her eyes been heavy since morning after her child left for school and husband gone for duty, hours after hours Danny tries to pen down a beautiful poetry as she glare through her obliterated glass window, there's lot bougenvillia trees lined in the back road of her house..making it look like a vast canvas with a astral path.
The endeavour of bringing out a poetry and her loop of imaginations been fallen flat from quite some time, as much as she relegated her amusements

As the days passing and she is crossing her 30s..slowly her dreams averting and turning even more vivid and grotesque, it's either a pessangers aircraft falling in some towering buildings while ablazed out or she getting lost amidst of some ghosted apartments in a fleet of an foresaken town stripped off its hues..

Dana got up from her bed, planted her feet in the floor ... pulled out her flipflops and wore a shirt and a skirt.. she freshen up to get some groceries, while scooping up the scattered paper pen and acrylic boxes..a small piece of paper found lying near to the corner of room where she kept her book shelf,their ghastly house which billy took on lease agreement,partly damaged..broken floors..cracked windows, cobwebbed corners of ceilings..some clingy and mucky utensils..a kitchen with almost nothing usable.. Dana her family is amidst of an catastrophic outcome..they lost quite a lot resources food furnitures, even the couch they got here was completely worn out due to children's ceaseless jumpings poundings

There was an rural push for which her family left the sub rural town and entered in an grim slowly developing urban town..an flood destroyed culminated every last twig standing roads are heavily damaged due excessive rain, flood, the house got worn out off paints..turning itself onto earrie ghastly concrete towers..
  Town sustained major damages due to the catastrophic outcomes..
  The grocery store near was almost out of all goods and usable items..yet it's important now to have a check and bring if anything Dana find seems good to eat ..
  The visit to dept store rather irked Dana ,other than bread and some partly rotten mushrooms and celery there's litterally nothing left for her ,that's somehow affordable, Packed items are all out of her league,
  This been the condition since weeks now .people are displaced..helpless Dana and her family kept fighting to stay despite flood had effected their house, the water level came up till knees..it drawned the entire patio..than the house, three rooms been totally drained with water..things got damaged..spoilt..kitchen stored items all gone down the drain..dry and fresh both.. rest everything which been kept turned stale..Danny tried her best in endeavour to bring the filthy apartment to life .but there was no change the house gone dank..
Danny and Billy been stoic enough to sustain..their only child goes to an nearby kinda garden..She isn't ardently sending him to learn his preschool.
It's just Danny don't want despondence lingering effect vicinity of child..

  Dana having terrible time..a era of social despondence, complete loss of social connects, isolation militated her in a way to feel more comfort and contained in solitary.