Hustller

Billy along with his old friend Creig entred the pavement and strod towards the cornered bar that was partly open and still expecting customers
Creig have a premature wrinkles, hard uncomely features with freckles mildly dotted in his cheeks nose..
Creig got booted out of the bar as his money is due ..he been drinking a lot for a while and yet his bill was overdue,yet he patronized and started an fight with the manager eventually leading to get kicked out off the bar, Creig been living off his wives inherited money and assets ...he been capricious fickled, payed out most of the money exorbitantly resulting an nasty battle of divorce and stripped off from his all pleasures and hedonistic desires..
Creig is living off with blood money, covertly been into an traffiking docket, recruiting young man who lurres young teen girls from areas streets who been living in dire indegence baiting them for a better life and job.

Billy wasn't surprised, there's no other man in town Billy ever known,it's Creig who been chipping in to find contacts and jobs, after a local accounts firm got shut down, Billy been loafing around the town for job hunt. Yet he ended up selling perfumes near one of those department stores..the customers often rejects those perfumes saying those were local made. They ll buy only if those happen to be made elsewhere as french Poland..in short imported stuffs. Litterally Billy would feel funnier, even when some of them seems like they are contriving and been way ostentecious.

There's no single elite left in this town only one who acts like one are in profusion

Billy was able to make a meagre some of money however now with growing needs and a kid growing within his house he wanted to try something more rewarding.

After an course of arguments, Billy been pursing up his lips while Creig shamelessly with no further hesitation evoking his scheme ..with his anger in gutts ..he shoved back Creig with his grimace self .stormed out from the room.
Creig came rushing following Billy and tried to stop him from leaving the place..caught his arm but Billy jerked off his hand and with an frowned face..gloweringat him disapproving his intents..

Don't act like a fool, you and i know there's nothing left here, everything is fair if u ponder of your own stomach and hunger.trust me..you have a child dony you. And a wife,think of them..

So i should become a pimp? Creig..we ll do something but i would remain a loafer still won't stoop this low for money..you go ahead..

Fleered and than swinging his pelvis back and forth..Creig .. tried to control himself much before he utter something aweful

Do you freaking pay tax??
If no than why u even worrying,what you been doing is partly illegal..selling scents in streets isn't permissable, you got to own rent a shop and pay tax every month..

It's not wat you been into..

This won't help you here, i m saying for one time. Not for lifelong.. think once.. conscience won't lead you anywhere, you ll end up here in streets

Do you have anything Creig?? Even to start a small business, u don't .neither do I .i m helpless..as much as you..however you wanna trade in wrong terms. While I don't..

Just one time, we both ll make enough money trust me .just you have to trust ..

I don't Creig .leave me alone..i would go partway..

Ok okk..just listen ..just meet Heather once..she is someone who is reliable and taking care of everything from her end..even she keeps the supplies in her residence..she is doing it in a way that it don't look murky neither shoddy .asi told you nothing is wrong.. there's a order of 16 women now..need be supplied in a particular place..u just have to escort those women to their clients..these are all rich exclusive clients..and i ll tell you they are all authoritative people from across the world..so why you worrying..even enforcement is partner...
Stumbling into the scaffold of scruples, as much as the pact of devil's and doctor faustas...as he starts to capitulate..