Pour.

A faint yet abrasive rumble permeated the air hanging in your dimly illuminated bedroom. Your eyes pried abruptly open in response, a sharp offensive glow from the laptop somehow still resting on your knees still pouring a stale puddle of harsh light across your slowly respiring chest.
10:39 pm.
Probably still just thunder.. spelled through your mind. You tipped your head slowly left, squinting fervently before pushing your glasses up to remount the bridge of your nose, gazing through the expansive windows of the small solarium connecting into your serene bedroom. Each slow blink observing, or more so appreciating the darkening drab sky, rainfall still teeming in thicks covering each slab of concrete comprising the pergola covered back patio of your home. A characteristic you personally deemed highly desirable whilst initially browsing properties in recent passing years. You yearned momentarily to step out into the attached exposed room like earlier in the day, wishing the cold tea resting beside you on the nightstand's marble coaster to be near scalding once more, secured into your grip and eyes stitched shut with the sound of the rainfall from your favorite armchair. You quickly thought twice over though, now pulling from your daydream into corporeal curiosity, wishing now to search your home for your husband once realizing his empty and now chilled spot in bed next to you.

A dragging yawn escaped your throat as you stretched your arms beyond your head, neck now pinched in vexing sensation from your previous position amongst your lush and propped pillows. You shifted from familiar yet seemingly now uncomfortable spot, weary legs unwinding and thick wool socked feet slipping into the plush slippers gracing the carpet beneath you.
The noise again. Cutting through the haze of still-hanging languid air surrounding you. You turned your ear toward the closed bedroom door to absorb the sound more intently. Maybe not quite thunder after all.
~
The hallway was dark as expected, a singular faint flame of candlelight danced in small fluctuation posed from the base of the great room's tall windows. You stepped further in slow procession, almost eager to take in the sound once more, but then stopped in your tracks once more. You hadn't previously thought to hesitate or worry about the potential source. Was there too much laundry tumbling through the dryer? Did Yoongi mistake the soap intended for the dishwasher once again? Or...
Was someone in the house?
...No...
right?
You pondered ...mind beginning to inflate with the possible likelihood of potential threats from the interior of your home. You reeled with hopes that your coexisting individual was near in proximity. Maybe he too was engrossed in the same process of mysterious sound inquiry, stumbling about in the dark from a similarly polarized position inside your home. Maybe he was proceeding with light padding feet, surely stopping periodically with darting eyes and a slack-jawed tiny agape mouth every time he'd hear the commotion, as if the mouth gesture would somehow assist his ears in performing better. A quaint simper spread to your lips at the thought, bringing you back down to state of hopeful groundedness from the previously looming notions.

You shook your head gently, adjusting your glasses which now perched higher on your bridge. You began to step forward again. Now hot with confident and objective intention of discovery, you breached the end of the hallway in short time.
What you had not at all expected was the captivating sight now played out right before you.

There he stood, Min Yoongi the genius, facing away from you and at the opposing white great room wall, sweatpant-clad legs spread wide with bare and surely cold feet planted into the wooden floor, absorbed fully in a position bent backward, elbows raised at obscure angle, a small black flashlight shoved between his teeth, illuminating the wall in front of him. You were too busy enthralled and perplexed by his starkly odd position that you hardly noticed the action following his movements. Stepping forward slowly, you noticed a small drill in his grasp, and began to also make out what seemed to be corners of a large dark object gripped in his hands.