SunSun Pt.1•

Sunoo gulped nervously as he stood up straight, while his mother is on the other side sitting on the couch. Winter is just standing there as she is still maintaining a serious face as well.

"W-what is it Mom?" he asked nervously, his mother sighed before beginning to speak.

"So... you're in a relationship with Sunghoon?" she said in a serious tone, Sunoo immediately tensed up at how her Mother found out about them.

"I-I..." he mumbled, scared of what was happening. His mother shook her head, she immediately looked at Sunoo with angry eyes which made Sunoo more scared.

"There's no point in hiding it from me, Sunoo. Answer the question, please?"
she demanded and Sunoo's eyes started to tear up.

"M-Mom... y-yes w-we are. I-I like S-Sunghoon Mom." Sunoo confessed while preventing his tears from falling, his Mom sighed which made Sunoo tense up more. Winter approached her mother as she held her hand.

"Mom..." Winter said still holding her mother's warm hand. Her face immediately changed from a serious one to a happy one.

"OUR BABY SUNOO FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM, MOM!" she cheered happily as she squealed along with her happy mother. Sunoo was left dumbfounded by what was happening.

"W-What? What's with you two?" he asked confused about their reactions.
His mother and Winter looked at him with wide smiles on their faces indicating that their plan worked.

"Isn't my acting great?" his mother giggled as she stood up and hugged her son who is almost on the verge of crying. She gently patted Sunoo's head and kissed his forehead softly.

"I'm sorry big baby was it too much for you?" she apologized while Sunoo is still confused.

"What's with the acting Mom? Winter noona?" he asked and Winter went to her younger brother. She showed a text conversation with Jungwon.

"Well, Jungwon texted me that you two somehow became official and decided to keep it private. I spilled the tea with Mom and she is also surprised which is also my reaction." she stated and Sunoo's eyes widened because of what his friend did.

'Aish Jungwon-ah you're lucky you're cute, I can't be mad at you.' he thought, his mother finally let go of the hug and they both sat on the couch comfortably.

"I and Mom are still not sure if it's true, so we decided to do this 'acting' to find out the truth, and well we both succeeded! But I was about to panic when your eyes got teary, but I kept my cool." she added while ruffling Sunoo's hair.

"Why didn't you tell us when you came back home from yesterday?" his mother asked while holding Sunoo's hand. Sunoo's eyes began to tear up again, Winter panicked once again as she quickly looked for a tissue box.

"W-well I thought you guys won't accept me and kick me out..." Sunoo started, scared of the thought of his mother kicking him out of the house.

Which would never happen in the first place.

His mother cupped Sunoo's cheeks gently and gave him a reassuring smile.
"Aigoo~ I will never do that to my precious baby. Of course, I will accept you silly! Just like with your sister with your Karina noona." she assured before kissing Sunoo's forehead.

"Both of you are perfect for each other and I will do what I can to support you." she added while patting Sunoo's back (gently) to stop him from crying. Winter came back with a box of tissue and used it to wipe Sunoo's tears off.

"And since you want to keep your relationship private, we will do it as well for your sake." Winter said before sitting beside Sunoo.

"Group hug!" Winter exclaimed as she hugged Sunoo tightly as her mother did the same. They stayed like that for a few seconds until they heard Sunoo whining.