Chapter 54: Think of Us

•Vikram•

Vikram

"Vikram, Vikram, Vikram! Do you even have any self respect?" I was annoyed with myself, standing in front of a white wall.

The white wall which practically is a part of Suhana's house.

Contemplating whether to climb the balcony or not, I stood there confused if I should just swallow my self respect, and meet her for once even though I was literally thrown under the bus by Suhana a few hours ago.

"I'll just climb to the balcony, have a peek, make sure she's okay and then I'll go back home" I convinced myself.

"At Least by that way, I can rest in ease," I concluded.

Ugh. This is killing me.

"Gosh I shouldn't have sent her in that fricking taxi! Ugh we should've talked the issue out and must have sorted it out" I covered my face with uneasiness as I stomped my foot on the ground.

Can't believe we had a huge argument because of that big nostrilled donkey, Vivaan.

"Does she also feel uncomfortable and uneasy after our fight, just as I do?" I wondered for a split second as reality gushed in.

Huh doubt that, she's probably happy that she got to choose her long time crush's wellbeing against what I had wanted, I murmured in dismay.

But I have no idea why I'm the one feeling uneasy here. Feels like something's not right. Something that's not fine with Suhana.

Or maybe it's just my intuition having fun with my emotions which has been a roller coaster ride since the past few hours.

First being upset with the way she defended Vivaan and the very next second feeling bad for sending her off in some random taxi and then...wanting to meet her as soon as possible then never wanting to meet her again until she apologizes to me, but then... Here I am standing in front of her house.

And before I even came to a conclusion, I was standing on her balcony, ready to sneak into her room.

It was pitch dark inside as I entered, just when I was heading towards the switch board, the lights turned on, throwing me off guard with young ladies' screams filling the entire room.

"Calm down sheesh" I placed a finger on my lips, actioning them, as they closed their mouths from further unwanted screams.

"What are you doing here?" Ankita whispered, staring at me.