Chapter 55: It's me, I'm the problem

• Author •

Author

With sweat beads on her forehead, Suhana woke up startled from her sleep, on hearing continuous knocks on the door.

Glancing around the room and taking a second to realise, memories of last night gushed into her mind, surrounding her with negative thoughts.

Suhana turned instantly and glared at the other side of the bed, as her heart sank in disappointment.

He was not there.

The knocks on the door became aggressive as Suhana stayed frozen, glued to the bed, getting flashbacks of last night.

The aggressive door smashes by Fahid, asking her to open the door, while she was curled in one corner trying to call Vikram last night haunted her mind as the knocks on the door started growing.

The knocks stopped for a brief second, and the next second the door opened wide suddenly as someone barged in.

"I swear to God, I was just trying to be decent for once, but you..."

Rohit stopped on his trails inside the room, as his eyes fell on Suhana who was on the bed, with her eyes wide open.

"Suha?"

"Rohit?" Suhana asked, astonished with her palm on her heart, trying to calm down.

Both of them remained silent for a few seconds.

Suhana could figure out the creepy smile that was crawling into Rohit's face.

"Don't! Just don't " Suhana interrupted him from imagining his own thoughts.

"Okay okay!" Rohit tried to control his laughs as he turned around the room.

"Where is Vikram?" He asked as Suhana stared at him, having no idea.

"I don't have any idea. I haven't seen him since last night. He must've..." Suhana stopped talking as she could see another creepy smile on his face.

"You have been here since last night? You stayed here...in his room?" He tried to close his mouth from exposing his smiles.

"Nah nah! Don't give me that smile." Suhana warned as Rohit was still trying to control his laughter.

"Fine fine actually..." Rohit hesitated for a second, and then sighed, brushing off his thoughts.

"Well anyways...looks like I have to break the happy news to you first" Rohit dragged the chair near the table and sat in front of Suhana who was seated on the bed.

"Happy news? What is it?" Suhana tried to sound happy, as she was craving for some positive thoughts that could beat the negative ones in her head right now.

"Guess what..."

"Hmm...what?" Suhana dragged her words waiting for him to spill it.

"Come on...guess something" Rohit hyped up as Suhana tried to think but couldn't think straight.