003

ⁱʳˡ, ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃ !

ⁱʳˡ, ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃ !

todays the day the guys get to la, and im too excited to express any feelings. i take a mental note that we're supposed to meet madi outside, and walk in with her.

"do you guys see madi anywhere?" i ask them, looking through the window of the car.

"she's probably too short. heh." rome snickers. i slap his arm as olivia laughs.

"is that her?" olivia points out a small girl with her hair out.

"OH MY GOD ITS HER. MADI!" I yell as the window rolls down, but we drive straight past. my eyebrows furrow and i turn to rome, who was driving. "rome u idiot! you just drove right past her!" i yell.

"oh. i didnt see her. heh." i roll my eyes at his comment. when he pulls up, i run out of the car and up to her.

"MADII!!" I squeal as i run up to hug her.

"IRISS!!!" she squeals back, welcoming me. "oh my god you look so pretty!" she admires my features.

"thank you, could say the same for you" i say, smiling back at her. just then, olivia comes running up to her, hugging her. me and rome wait for them to catch up whilst me and him take some pictures.

"you guys ready to go? their flight should be landing soon." madi asks. we all nod and begin to walk to their gate.

about half an hour later, we hear that their flight landed. i yank my phone out of my pocket, recording the people walking out to film the triplets reactions. i sport nick first and begin to squeal. i run up to hug him.

"OH MY GODDD" he yells as he hugs me.

"WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?" I ask, too excited.

"more like wheres chris?" he asks, smirking.

"shut up. seriously." i look behind him spotting chris. "oh god."

"HI." he yells over the crowd.

"HI." I yell back. it's a bit awkward. i dont know why, but none of us says anything.

"so how are-" he starts, but i decide theres no time for conversation and hug him straight away. "or we could talk later." he accepts the hug and wraps his arms around me. i laugh at his comment and hug him tighter.

"we need to go to mcdonalds-"