EPILOGUE

"iris you ready?" i hear chris yelling from the door.

"yeah im coming one sec!" everybody else was in the car but i cant help but take in my surroundings one last time. oh, im moving in with the triplets by the way. sorry to just drop that on you. surprise i guess? my house has a lot of bad memories to be honest. im actually kinda glad i dont have to stay here anymore. and im really excited to move in with them because i already know its gonna be pure chaos. "bye bye amazing kitchen. bye bye amazing living room." i repeat as i go around the rooms.

"IRIS MOVE YOUR ASS LETS GO" nick shrieks from the car. i roll my eyes before grabbing my backpack and leaving the house.

"are you excited? cause im kinda excited. no. im very excited. arent you excited?" i repeat my words with an excited tone in my voice as matt just stares at me with a blank expression.

"yeah im excited iris! im so excited to watch you and my brother make out all the time whilst my sorry ass is single!" he replies back, being completely sarcastic.

"well what about xiomara?" i hit back, knowing he didnt want to talk about her.

"shes doing her own thing and i dont wanna get in the middle of any of it. also shut up. you know i dont like talking about her." he rolls his eyes and huffs. i smirk as i see her involvement in the conversation annoys him. "and let me concentrate on driving oh my god" i copy his actions and turn to chris.

"well. i know youre excited. i feel like ive said excited way too much in the span of 3 minutes." i mumble to myself.

"yeah you have. you need to calm down because we're literally here and i know youre probably gonna freak out because.. well. youre iris." nick butts into the conversation. but he was right.

"shut up nick. shes allowed to be excited." chris defends. "youre sleeping in my room, right ris?" he asks me.

"no ill just sleep in the bathroom." i reply back mindlessly. when i dont hear any replies i turn back to them. "im kidding." i state, frowning at the fact that none of them figured i was being sarcastic. "dumbasses." i say through my laughs.

"i cant believe youve put up with him for a freaking year." matt shakes his head in disbelief as he washes the dishes. i look up from my phone and frown a little.

"dont say it like that. ive just enjoyed every single second i spend with him for a year." i shrug.

"thats some corny shit right there." he replies.

"stop being such a hater matthew." i roll my eyes, and then a thought comes to mind. "im gonna go see your streaming set up." i say whilst getting up, but i hear a clang from where matt is. he drops the dishes and stops what hes doing to stand in front of me.

"no." he shakes his head. my eyebrows raise.

"let me into your room matt." i squint my eyes, wondering what he doesnt want me to see.

"not gonna happen. go see nicks room instead." he defends the door like some security guard.

"ive already seen nicks room.. wait. IS THAT A FUCKING SPIDER?" i scream and point at the floor to distract him. he yelps and looks down, and whilst he does i barge past him and run through his door.