CHAPTER 4 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈💜💜💜

Jk let go of the bully and grabbed V hand and dragged him in an bathroom .
Jk pinned him to the wall . His hands above his head.

Jk said: when no one care about you why are you care about others , if you are deing on the road  then nobody came to help you instead they will make a video for their views . Just do what you want . This is your life not fucking someone else and I know you are gay. But you are scared . Am I right ? don't worry I am also gay . And I can say it loudly .look
" I am fucking gay " he yelled.

V said : But my parents. What will they think .
Jk hugged him and said: Don't worry I am here .

V also hugged him him back . He felt relieved.
Jk said : and here is my shirt . I am outside .
V smiled

School came to an end . V was walking . A bike come to him . He saw jk

Jk said : Sit
V said : but I never sit on bike .
Jk said : then try something new.

V sat on his bike
Jk said: hold me tightly
V said : don't worry I am alright
Jk said : oh really ok then if something happens to you then don't blame me .
He said with a  smirk.
V was scared so he immediately hold his waist .

Jk start the bike . The ride was amazing . Soon they stop infront of V house . He get off from the bike . He was about to go but jk held his hand V looked at him jk kissed his cheek and left from there . V was blushing . He looked around to see if anyone was there or not . He went inside . He saw his father and mother were talking about something.

V father: V you come that's good first fresh up then we have something to tell you.

V nooded

After getting fresh up he come downstairs his parents were sitting on a couch . He also sit infront them.

V mom: V we are going on a business trip for some days and you have to live alone .
V : don't worry mom and dad . I am fine and now I am 18 year old.

V father: yes after sometime you have to take our responsibilities of CEO.

V did not said anything . He didn't wanna become CEO . But he said nothing.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈