Chapter 15

*Recappppp

"I-umm I- umm. Well I " I said stuttering I cant believe i just said that oh my god.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes princess?" Digo said . Omg I am gonna kill him 

"See I love cars and  fight and bike like they are my first love." I said sighing

"I assume that we didn't ask abt your first love?? " Shivansh said 

"Yeh yeh. Whatever. So i watch all the matches and fights. Online. So the second I saw you guys I couldn't believe it. I am like your biggest fan." I said looking down

"So Whose your favorite?" Ash asked

"I know I know I am sorry- Wait what" I said confused

"Who's your favorite player?"

"Umm" I said 

All of them were looking at me and their eyes were singing this song

SAY MY NAME SAY MY NAME IF YOU LOVE ME LEMME HEAR YOU!!

"Y-you" I said blushing trying to look anywhere but their faces.

He laughed. Like on my silly blushing.

"I knew it." Asher said punching his hand up in the air. Other boys just glared at him.

"Alright boys " Anastasia said waving her hand asking them to stop.

"No but seriously you got no problem or something with these infos you just got??" Javi asked

"I mean I don't have any problem or shit but like I would like to be involved" 

"Involved? As in?" Asher asked curiously and deep down dreading what my answer would be.

"Well, I also want to learn how to ride bikes like y'all and take part in those freaking cool races and-" I was stopped before i could even complete.

"NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Shiv exclaimed

"But--" I tried to speak but alas was stopped again

"No Princess. Your brother is right." Alessandro said and everyone agreed except the ladies. Atleast I hope they didn't agree.

"See Darling, We don't agree with them we really don't" Anastasia starts saying

"But it's only for your safety purposes" Sofia completed

"I understand but even I want to ride bikes almost all of my fantasies involve cars and bikes" 

"Well I am sure we can do something about it, right Shiv? " Rebecca said 

All ladies present were looking at shiv with determination and dominance but it kinda looked more like glare. I swear Shiv was mind talking with all of the Dons. And all the boys were looking at them bewildered and curiously.  Yeah well I did get all the mafia dons to think. lol.

*Sahil's POV*   

Sakshi watching the races and fights was not a problem, the problem was that she wanted to participate in that shit. She is our little princess. She wont do those things. Ever.

We all just got back to talking and eating after telling Sakshi that we will think and tell her.

"That's insaneee" Sakshi said bewildered

We were telling her some old stories. The current one was when we for the first held our guns. It was the most funny time while Luca and Diego were having their first professional sessions of guns. 

"We know" Luca and Diego said, both together. And everyone started laughing. 

Sakshi suddenly stood up not so laughing right now. "I have to make a call. Shittttt" She exclaimed. She took her new phone out and went inside without saying anything else to us.

"Well, we should talk about this unique situation we have right now" Matteo said 

"Unique for sure" Shiv muttered

"We should atleast teach her the things but just make a rule that she wont participate" Anastasia said. She's right, its' only fair for her this way.

"Ok that's good idea." Shiv said considering what Anastasia said.

"Maybe we can take her tomorrow to watch a match or two?" Asher said

"Sure. All of you go with all the guards." Carlos said. "We really cant risk anything."

"Alright then. Tomorrow's plan is that the boys and Sakshi will go to the underground club." Sofia confirmed the plan for all of us.  No one said anything opposing so ig thats the pplannn...

"But the main point rn is that who tf is Sakshi talking with for so long. It's almost been 20 mins." Luca said. 

He's right tho, who tf is she talking to.

*Y'all ik you guys wanna kill me. M sorryyyy. Just forgive me if you can.. and  m updating the next ch in an hour for sure.

Loveeee youuuu alllll~