Chapter 16

*Sakshi's POV*

I totally forgot about my friends from school. I called the group and told them that I wont' be coming to school this week in the least. I gotta talk with the old people about my school stuff. I mean I havent' even completed my tenth grade. 

Ok so they were MAD at me. I kinda expected that but Alas!

Just as I was getting up to go out, everyone just came inside with some strange look on their faces.

"Uhh what's wrong??" I asked 

"Who were you talking to this long?" Lucy asked

"Friends. They were freaking out that I just disappeared " I said answering

"What did you tell them then?" Shiv asked 

"I told them, I visiting some of the relatives" I said shrugging

"Let's keep it that way" 

"Yeah"

"I had ask something actually.." I asked 

"Whats up Princess?" Shiv asked

"Well umm I forgot somethings at home like the old house ig. I have to pick them up" I said vaguely

"Are they that important?" The oldies ask

"Yeah they kinda are" I said looking down

"Ok well we all already wanted to see that city right? I mean Shiv told us it has better climate than Mumbai. So how bout we go there tomorrow?" James says

"Uhh ok fine" Shiv said after thinking for a loong time

"Ok coool"

After that everything went pretty smooth.

We had somewhat family bonding shit over barbeque.

In short it was fun.

So tomorrow is gonna be fun, picking stuff up from my old house and hoping to not to run into any of the people from my school cuz idk what m gonna say when someone asks me who these guys are. Then at night we being going to the clubbb. My life has changed 360degress.

*Next day*

And ouchhh. "What the actual fuck?" I shouted touching my head

I cant believe this. As I opened my eyes , I saw that I obviously I was not in the position I slept last night. I was on the floor, my blanket was below me, my head was directly on the floor and above the daring boys were standing. 

"WTF IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL?" I shouted not even trying to get up

"Why are you shouting...WT-" The oldies exclaimed and came inside in my room

The scene was comedy and scary at the same time. 

"How did she even get down there?" Anastasia asked . She couldn't believe the scene her eyes were seeing.

"Umm" The boys said looking at each other

I tried getting up "Oh boi" I said because my head was paining bad.

"We were jus tickling her and she just fell down" Lucy said

"Bruuhhh.." I said taking in their explanation.

"Its alright it was just shocking waking that way " I said trying to convince the oldies so that the boys dont get grounded. Wait can they be grounded.

"Well boys give us your phones" Alessandro  said

The boys just groaned in annoyance but gave their phones without fighting. Well that was surprising.

"Well people come down for breakfast then we are leaving" Andrei said . Oh yeh we were travelling a lot todayyy. Cant wait to have a road trip with these assholes.

Everyone went down for breakfast. I got fresh and went down too.

Everything was ready. So, the boys and I were in one car. We had a driver and an american guard sitting in the front, then came Sahil and Asher, behind them were three of us me , digo and lucy, behind us were javii and matt.

It was kinda fun, like none of them had their phones and I was only the one to have a phone.

We all got settled. Our car was going in the middle. So as we started moving, I just opened a packet of Hershey's kisses and boy do I not regret opening it, all the boys just attacked me for chocolate. 

Its gonna be a long ride. Ooof.

*Heyaaaaaaaaaa! I am sorry. Fr.

Vote and Comment pleaseeeeeeeeeee🥺

Loveee 

your fav and annoying author*