Chapter 9; The REAL MooMoo Man (Part 3)

Vote and Comment! Constructive criticism is appreciated!

____________

"If that is so, why didn't you tell us before?" Kakashi questioned.

"My land is impoverished. Sometimes we don't even have enough food to go by. My country couldn't afford an 'A' rank mission. I had no choice but to do this." Tazuna said. 

"We are to abandon this mission. This is not our place to do anything. And Tazuna, you should have a talk with the Hokage." Kakashi said.

"No!!" Naruto shouted as all eyes turned to him.

"We can't abandon this mission! The future of Nami no Kuni depends on us. I won't quit my mission!" Naruto exclaimed as Sasuke's and Sakura's eyes widened. They hadn't expected that.

"Naruto, this is not a mission for genin. You will be killed if you don't listen." Kakashi said.

"I won't quit my mission just because of some 'C' rank ninjas," Sasuke commented.

"Well, Sakura? What about you?" Naruto asked.

"As Sasuke-Kun said, I-I won't either!" Sakura said as Naruto sighed. He will have to get Sakura to stop simping for Sasuke or they all would die someday.

Kakashi, after a lot of convincing, mainly from Naruto, gave up. He agreed to go on this mission, but only on one condition.

Kakashi signed. "Fine, but you are your responsibility."

It was about a three-hour walk, with Naruto walking and looking around at nature.

He loved nature, it was there when no one was for him.

Flashback~

"Get away from my child, monster!" A woman said as she dragged her child away from Naruto. They were playing when his mother found him 'kidnapping' her child, even though he was 5.

This behavior was no stranger to him. 

He sighed. A normal childhood, who wouldn't want that? Maybe some stupid kids, but I would give everything to have my parents back, whoever they were. 

If they didn't abandon him or were scared of him as the villagers said.

He went to his place in the forest of death. No one disturbed him there. He found the spot. Sitting down, he felt the familiar chakra signatures heading toward him. He smiled a real smile.

Suddenly, many animals, wild and domestic, gathered around him.

"How're y'all doing today?" he asked. This was his family. He smiled a little wider.

A rabbit hopped into his lap as a peacock spread his feathers. "It is always so refreshing to see you guys, but I am afraid I have to go now." He said. That was the last time he talked to them.

End Flashback~

__________

'Note to oneself, visit the animals', he thought. He didn't get the time to visit them for so long since he was always so busy.

"Get down!" Kakashi shouted the only warning he got before Sasuke jumped on him to get him down.

Sakura had already managed Tazuna as the new arrival and Kakashi were having a glaring contest.

"Get off me teme." Naruto didn't need to tell Sasuke twice as he got off, glaring at him.

"Zabuza Momochi. The demon of the hidden Mist." Kakashi said. 

'No need to show off. Everyone knows that.' Naruto thought. "Who is that sensei?" Asked Sakura.

'Okay, I take that back'

"Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan who copied over a thousand jutsus. I am honored you know me. I was wondering why the demon brothers failed but now I know why that happened."

"Sharingan?!" Sasuke exclaimed. 

"Even your students don't know you. Heh, you must not be that popular in the village then." Zabuza snarked.

"Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke, protect Zabuza. And if need be, run." Kakashi said

'Kurama, you there?' Naruto ask-thought.

'Kuramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' 

"What is it?! INSOLENT BRAT!" Kurama snarled.

'Well, I think I might just a teensy weensy bit'o help. Please help me. Pwease.' Naruto made the puppy doll eyes now that he was in his mindscape.

"FINE!" Kurama roared as laid his head back down. "Brat"

____________________________________________