i'm archiving Wild Heart

hi everyone! you've all seen the table, so i'm going to be really straightforward so as not to waste your time. 

over the years, i've had so many writer friends and seen so many writers on wattpad reach a certain level of success, then have their work plagiarized. i know someone who recently had their work taken off wattpad with no notice because someone had put their book up on amazon and then filed a complaint report. i know someone on here who has been harassed by the same person for years and years, this person continuing to plagiarize their work no matter what they did. 

as a result, i don't always feel safe posting my work on wattpad. specifically, this work of mine. 

i guess this is a bit of a notice. 

Wild Heart is the work of mine that means the most to me out of all of them right now. it's the first original work that i've been proud of, the first universe i've created wholly myself, the first complicated societal dynamic i've imagined. this book is the book in some ways for me in my writing career so far. it's a little messy, a little flawed, and a little amateur in some ways i'm sure, but this book means the absolute world to me.

as a result, i've made the tough decision to take this book down from wattpad. 

while i believe with my whole heart that in many ways, this book is my best work, the best show of my ability, the risk of it being stolen pains me to think about. if i ever want to someday publish my work, it can't be plagiarized first. and it's just sitting here on wattpad it feels like sometimes. 

i hope you understand. and i hope your heart isn't broken by this. i know sometimes it's hard to see your favorite artist or author withdraw a piece of work you've loved so much, that sometimes it feels like it belongs to you just as much as it belongs to them. i get it. i understand the feeling more than you know. 

Wild Heart will remain accessible to the public, but only on Patreon going forward. for those that aren't aware, my Patreon acts as a story archive for me behind a paywall, which makes it a little bit more protected than here on wattpad.

once again, i'm truly sorry about this. i just feel this is a necessary step to protect my work.

the book will remain in its entirety on Patreon should anyone like to read it. 

wishing you all the best! thank you forever for even bothering to click on this book. it means the absolute world <333