31) Ian (first paragraph NSFW)

Ian is in seventh heaven, here. He sucks again, harder this time, his reward Todd's muffled groan. His body is trilling, all of his synapses on fire, as they move together like they've been doing this forever. Todd groans again, and he knows he's close. He wraps his hand around Todd's base and doubles down. Who would have known it was this easy, this lovely, this great to do this? His orgasm builds quickly now, but he keeps sucking, licking, loving. 
He can't believe they're doing this. 
"Ah!" Todd calls as he twitches, and Ian falls with him, into a healing orgasm that seems to go on, and on. 

"Oh." Todd whispers as they both turn head to cushion again, and Ian snuggles into his shoudler. It's broad, Todd's shoulder, and it fits his head just perfectly. His hand is resting on Todd's naked belly. He can feel the outline of his abs under his fingers. For a moment he marvels at how comfortable his is, naked like this, his scrawny body next to Todd's perfect one. Is it because of how Todd has been looking at him, his eyes shining with lust, or maybe with more? Or is it just because this was orgasm number three and he knows his body is exhausted, even if his mind has never been more awake in his life? 
"Yeah?" he whispers back. 
"Definitely a natural." Todd grunts sleepily. Ian smiles. He needs to let Todd get to sleep, actually, because he knows that Todd needs a lot more sleep than he does. 
Ian is used to not sleeping much. 
"Thanks."
Suddenly Todd turns to him and gives him a soft, sweet kiss to the forehead. 
"So, that was lesson one in 69." he says quietly. "Was that good for you?"
Ian smiles again. 
"Toddy. Tonight is the best night of my life. Yeah, it was good for me."
Todd's eyes light up and Ian could cry with how beautiful it all is, with how much he loves him. He should tell him, what it means to him. Right? 
"I wanted to grab your hand, in the Italian place the other day." Ian confesses. "It felt so much like a date, somehow. I wanted to order one portion of tiramisu, two spoons."
"Really? That sounds wonderful. I'll take you to eat pizza and tiramisu soon."

He's losing Todd, he can see that, even if he can also see he's fighting to stay awake. His eyes are closing for longer, now, and he suppresses a yawn. Ian grabs the sheet and pulls it over the both of them. 
Todd falls asleep in seconds and Ian lies still and marvels. This is so much like last night, when Todd was in his arms, sleeping. But this time there's no guilt, and there's no panic attack anywhere to be felt. In fact... he can't remember when he's last been this relaxed. Todd has always anchored him, made him feel safer in a scary world. Now he gets to have him by his side for real, and Ian can't believe how lucky he is. 
Before he can start spiralling down, wondering if it's going to last, if he actually deserves Todd at all, which he knows he doesn't, of course, he forces his eyes closed. He listens to Todd's deep breaths and allows himself to be taken away on them. 

----

Fuck, why is the alarm clock quite so loud? It feels like he hasn't slept much at all as it shrills through the little bubble they've created. Todd turns around and turns it off. 
"What time is it?" Ian asks raspily. 
"Early. I figured... um... I figured I should call my folks before we rehearse. If... if that's good with you."
Ian sits up in one movement and eyes his love incredulously. 
"Um... you're going to tell them?"
Todd smiles. 
"Yeah. You don't want that?"
"Of course I want that! I just... I thought..."
Todd pulls him down gently and strokes his back. 
"You're the real deal. So. Wanna call? Or wanna wait?"
Ian eyes him for one more second, his eyes wide, his mouth slightly open. It doesn't get more real than tell the parents, does it? When has Todd last told his parents about any guy, in fact? He can't remember it happening. Elation bubbles up in him and he nods heavily before his voice can give up on him.
"Let's call."