what the fuck

vada

"is that gia over there?" i point in the direction of a car. there was a lot of smoke coming from it, and knowing gia, she wouldn't smoke weed. not after what happened to rue.

"fuck." is all that rue says until we are stomping our way over there.

"gia?" rue pleads. gia turned around with a blunt in her hand. she quickly passed it to one of the twins. "i swear i wasn-" "save it." rue tried to grab gias arm to lead her away but she wouldn't budge.

"i'm not leaving." gias smiles. god she is high. "yes we are." rue insisted but gia swatted her hand away.

i know i can't say anything because this is a sibling matter. so i don't. i just stand back.

"so you can go and get high, what should i say, everyday?" gia turns to her friends and they all agree with her. "but i can't get high, just this once to see how it feels?" she gets up in rues face.

it looks like rue is on the verge of crying.

"gia, what the fuck." is all that rue says, until she walks away. i go with her. rue turns around and yells, "yeah good luck when mom finds out you're getting high and shit, cause i'm not covering for your ass." then she continues walking.

about 2 minutes pass. "you know she didn't mean any of that." i said, linking my arms with hers once again. i lean my head against her shoulder. she leans her head against mine. she nods. we walk back to the carnival.

authors note
short ass chapter
but i got 0 motivation.