chapter six

mikes trying to get a hold on the other members of are party. but i can't actually focus on what he's saying my head is throbbing.

mike puts his hand on my thigh. "lucas, dustin do you copy?" "max do you copy?!"

"mike shut up." max says.
"max you gotta come over. get the others."
"it's will." he whispers.
"okay." she gets off the line.

mike puts the walkie talkie down. and we sit there and wait until the others get here.

max, lucas, dustin, and el all walk in the door.
"what happened." lucas asks.

we all sit on the floor and i don't know what to say. it's been forever since any of us have talked about any of the stuff that happened.

"what did you call us over for? what happened to you will." max says.

"i think the mind flayers back, or something. i don't know." mike says.

"it's not that mike, i told you it was different. something else is happening, not the mind flayer or the demogorgan it's new. nothings ever had this effect on me." i stop myself looking up at everyone.

"no will keep going." dustin says.
"yeah." lucas adds.

"it feels like it's all over me, not just in my head. i've felt it for like two months but, it's bad today. it's cold and tight."

dustin looks at lucas, "like vecna.."
"what?" max says.

"it's like vecna i know it's a long shot but vecna kills people from the inside, like 'squeezing them in ward'. in dnd" dustin says.

"oh shit, yeah." lucas looks at me.
"what are you talking about this isn't a stupid game guys." max snaps.
"just think about it that's how it was last time with the mind flayer. i'm just saying it could be like that." dustin reply's.

"i mean maybe." i say i mean dustin's normally pretty good at this stuff so i'm not doubting his idea.  i lean back on my bed frame, i feel so jittery.

"why didn't you tell me will? or tell us?" el says looking worried. "i was here the whole time you could've said something."

"i didn't think it was that big of a deal. and you were dealing with your own stuff with mike and summer camp. this was the last thing you needed to worry about."

"but will we could've helped you. your more important then my drama at camp and my break up with mike, you do realize that right."

"i know i'm sorry."
el puts her hand on my hand i flinch a little by how hot her hand is compared to mine.

"will your freezing." she rubs her hand up my arm in shock.
"he likes it cold." i say stuttering a little.
"what? what does that mean?"

"i don't know, i just know that."

i feel like i'm gonna puke.

max looks at dustin. "well what are we supposed to do?!"
"i don't know"
"well your the nerd here figure it out!"
"wait dustin. don't you have to go a wizard in dnd when you get cursed by vecna?" lucas says.

"yeah and then they have to suck it out of you before it's to late. but it's super dangerous." dustin says.

"when is to late?" el asks.
"um shit. i think it's like 24 hours."
"do you think el can do that? like 'suck it' out of him or something?" max says.
"probably, she did it to herself at starcort. it should be similar to that?" dustin says.
"but that was an open wound dustin this is different."

i look at mike feeling really dizzy. i try to grab the bed as everything goes blurry but my hand slips. i feel my head hit the floor but i can't really hear anything. my stomach feels like it's gonna rip through my skin again.

"will will hey can you hear me!!" mike yells over top of me. but i can't answer i can't form a word.

"el do it!" "do it now!" dustin yells.
"but he's not even conscious i could kill him!"
"you have to do it eleven!" lucas yells.

i feel my body get pulled up onto something. i think mikes holding me my heads back on his shoulder and he's gripping my arms. "it's okay will hang on."

el pulls up my shirt, and looks at me. "do....do it." i say faintly.

my stomachs moving you can see something inside. mike holds my shirt up for her.

"holy shit." lucas says.
"what the fuck is that." max says.

el holds her hand out and i grab onto mikes arm closing my eyes. she makes an incision at the bottom of my stomach and i try not to yell as i feel her power moving inside of me.

"AAAHH." i arch my back into mike tears falling down my cheek.

i still feel it in me searching around for whatever the fuck is inside me.

mike holds me tighter trying to stop me from moving around.

"i-i've got it." eleven yells flinging this black thing out of me and against the wall. lucas grabs a blanket and presses it on the wound. "breath will breath. it's out." dustin says.

my stomach still hurts, but way better then before. "guys what the hell is that." mike says looking at the black creature slowly growing up the wall.

"are you fucking kidding me!" dustin backs away.